acme bar and grill charleston sc

can hoa meetings be recorded in california

Add a photo 23 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES We enjoyed our time here and will return.More, OK it's just ridiculous that Acme doesn't have more reviews. When in Charleston again I will definitely eat here again. Corned beef, swiss cheese and gulden's mustard on our house baked rye bread. Map of Acme Bar And Grill - Also see restaurants near Acme Bar And Grill and other restaurants in Murrells Inlet, SC and Murrells Inlet. Acme Lowcountry Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: I had a cajun seafood medley which came with shrimp, scallops, enjoyed The Lighthouse (a seafood medley), Halibut with grits, and, 31 J C Long Blvd, Isle of Palms, SC 29451-2216, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. onion rings and large overthetop, taco salad. Specialties: When Hank's Seafood Restaurant opened-with its selection of caught-that-day entrees, warm wood interior, and white dinner jacket wearing wait staff-Esquire named it one of America's Best New Restaurants. The Muni Bar & Grill opens at 7AM daily. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. I have to get them with breakfast soon. Great food! Especially the Gouda Grit Fries. Served with your choice of dressings. Jared and Chad were great and as always the food was great! For instance, they don't list a chicken philly, but they'll do it gladly and they're are as good as you'll find on the beach. Honoring the Lowcountry's significance as a, From Business: The wings and fish were good. One of the best I've ever had! Sort:Default. Crunchy tortilla chips topped with our homemade chili, tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Served with your choice of fries or baked potato, salad, and Fresh-Made bread. Lots of friendly people. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You will not regret visiting here if only once, or become a regular like many of us are. They make all their food fresh. Just a shot, tastes just like you ate a piece of apple pie. Appetizers ordered were Gouda Grit Fries and Oysters Rockefeller! Seafood, Sushi, American, Grilled Cheese Crab Cake Co. ($$) It provides a range of soups, side dishes,. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Even the Waffle House was less food for the price. View the Menu of ACME Bar & Grill in 3340 SOUTH HWY 17, Murrells Inlet, SC. bed of grits, collard greens, red pepper, and butterbeans. Taco seasoned and grilled steak served in 2 flour tortillas with sour cream, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and salsa on the side. Kielbasa, ham, carmelized onions & American cheese. Oh, and arrive early or be prepared to wait as it's crowded. Served with French fries. World Famous Acme Bar and Pizza. Highly recommended! The mixed drinks run about $4-6 each--which is reasonable for Myrtle Beach and cheap by "destinationplaces" standards. A mimosa with a skewer of fresh mixed fruit is also $5. also entertainment on many nights and room to dance. Our fresh homemade tuna made with celery and mayo on killer white bread with lettuce and tomato. Acme Bar and Grill Claimed Review Save Share 23 reviews #60 of 102 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet $ American Bar Grill 3340 U.S. 17 Connector, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 +1 843-651-1878 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. our own freshly baked sliced turkey, ham, provolone cheese, Gulden's mustard and sliced pickle on a grilled hoagie roll. Not a favorite after poor experience with manager. Like the ACME on Facebook and you will get updates on the Specials each day and entertainment and parties planned.More, Service and food were amazing. If you are to go there Google has it located incorrectly on their maps; it is actually in the plazanext to the K&W Cafeteria. Just lots of fried food. Grilled boneless chicken breast topped with caramelized mushrooms, onions, our special seasoning and smothered in melted cheese, served with your choice of fries or baked potato with salad and fresh made bread. Food - The menu had a lot of great choices. Yes, Acme Bar and Grill offers takeout services. The drinks and food were excellent once again. American, Seafood, The wings are great , excellent service. Lots of friendly people. I have to get them with breakfast soon.More. At the Muni's bar and grill, locals and tourists regularly fill the dining area, sharing stories about their day on the course, golf travels, or day in the city. American She was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and attentive.If we are ever back in the area we will stop by again.More. Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East a Ramada by Wyndham, Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Murrells Inlet, SC, Lost at Sea Memorial at Morse Park Landing. Served with french fries. I had the Fried Oysters. The owners were there.when does that happen? Chinese Everything we had was delicious and the seafood was so fresh and cooked perfectly. see review, Pizza was awesome! It's a bar and grill nothing fancy except great food. see review. hand cut strip cooked on our charbroil grill, smothered in caramelized mushrooms and onions and topped with your choice of Swiss, monetary jack or blue cheese, baked potato or side of tempura mushrooms, with side salad and fresh warm bread. Yes, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen offers takeout services. If you expect. toppings - .50 each. The owners are friendly. They don't even blink an eye if you ask for changes in the menu. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Other than the soup the highlight was our excellent server Kyrston. Precio, rea de construccin, imgenes e informacin sobre la comunidad y ms. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. We loved the fish and chips and the Popcorn shrimp. Shout out to the fantastic service from Kyrston, as well. Acme Restaurant Supply Restaurant Equipment & SuppliesRestaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & ManufacturersFood Processing Equipment & Supplies Website (843) 723-9806 2695 Azalea Trail Dr North Charleston, SC 29405 CLOSED NOW 2. I personally have not had to handle these type of restrictions it from what I have seen there I would imagine they would make the needed adjustments. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. was very good. Does not disappoint! Now it's our regular spot. Diced ham, smoked bacon with choice of cheese. Our DJ lineup keeps the party going all night. My friends who were visiting all commented. Joe the bartender/server came over n welcomed us. Huge Craft Beer Selection. We are coming your way Monday - Wednesday. Two eight oz. Nice ambiance as well. The fish changes daily, the fried Brussels sprouts, fried green tomatoes, crab beignets, scallops & shrimp, short rib, fried shrimp, crab cake, fresh fish - all are 5 or if 5. Live entertainment just about every night. Served with french fries. The place, From Business: Great Burgers, Hot Dogs and daily lunch specials! 6 Ounces blackened chicken breast topped with lettuce, tomato, and ranch on the side. If this is a night Im not coming - this is a MUST!! Best place for low country cuisine in the Low Country, My wonderful wife and I were out on a date night and some folks recommended Acme Lowcountry Kitchen. A mimosa with a skewer of fresh mixed fruit is also $5. Ona night I come McDonalds or Pizza Hut would be good for you! The Truffle Mac and Cheese and Fried Brussels Spouts appetizers were the perfect warm up. He is very attentive and has a great knowledge of the menu and the chef's specialties. Vea todo lo que el plan Ironwood tiene que ofrecerle en CasasNuevasAqui.com. Enjoy!More, A friend took me to get a bloody mary on a Sunday morning. It's a rather large place, and she had a lot of tables to attend to, but, she was fast, and always making sure we were taken care uf and with a smile also. A lot of fun. Book a VIP table or settle at the bar. Oyster House Seafood Restaurant American Restaurants Restaurants Seafood Restaurants (1408) Website Amenities: (843) 723-1151 35 S Market St Charleston, SC 29401 CLOSED NOW From Business: Oyster House features fresh local seafood and a cocktail menu to match. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. I love to eat but my wife has lots of food restrictions. Choice of: chef, antipasto, Caesar with chicken, cobb, chicken salad, or tuna salad. The King Street Omelet $12.00. Join us for a great meal and entertainment. 3340 Hwy 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. Like the ACME on Facebook and you will get updates on the Specials each day and entertainment and parties planned. What is the holiday garbage and trash pick-up schedule. No reservations. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. I ordered the Braised ShortRibs and Grits and it was a culinary delight. Oh yes.they have coffee too.More, We heard about Acme and wanted to try it out. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Huge plates of other breakfasts are just $5 or $6. For instance, they don't list a chicken philly, but they'll do it gladly and they're are as good as you'll find on the beach. Normally cooking at home we can only use garlic salt on her food. and a side of Truffle Grits. Huge plates of other breakfasts are just $5 or $6. 1/2 lb. but it was fun, popular, quick, and affordable: our total bill was $22 for two. Pizza Toppings: pepperoni, sausage . Huge portion ofonion rings and large overthetop, taco salad. Food. Choice of: chef, antipasto, Caesar with chicken, cobb, chicken salad, or tuna salad. Try the 'apple pie', which actually is a drink that they make there. Acme Restaurant Supply Restaurant Equipment & SuppliesFood Processing Equipment & SuppliesRestaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & Manufacturers Website I personally have not had to handle these type of restrictions it from what I have seen there I would imagine they would make the needed adjustments. You could always Staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. She crab soup is amazing. All 234 guest rooms, I have had many lunches and dinners at this place. We also had a dozen oysters from VA - thought I think I prefer the more local varieties they have on offer, which are smaller but more flavorful. And we met a great friendly crowd of regulars , newbies and a host who was, so caring to our every need. And thank you, Jared, for the suggestions of what to see while were in the area!! There is entertainment of sorts some nights. Decided we wanted drink so went here instead. Both were over the top! Enjoy! Cheddar cheese with tomato grilled on our homemade 7-Grain whole wheat bread. Friday: Previous regular patron and supported them throughout the pandemic. Krystons service and suggestions were helpful and appreciated. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Get quick answers from Acme Lowcountry Kitchen staff and past visitors. The bar is NON-SMOKING hasn't been smoking inside for several years. My husband got the seafood omelet topped with fried scallops and served with golden brown breakfast potatoes. 5 pieces. Strawberries, apple, spinach, carrots, bananas, and orange juice. The beer was the coldest I have had in a long while. Guests will enjoy lunch, dinner & weekend brunch plus patio dining and happy hour cocktails in a funky-cool atmosphere. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Acme Cantina locations in Charleston, SC. We had family in town with a young one and they sat us quickly and gave us amazing service at thebar tables. Menu for ACME Bar & Grill provided by Allmenus.com. (843) 405-4582 382 Spring St, Charleston, SC 29403 Ad 1. corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing and Swiss cheese on grilled rye bread. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. At A+ Hoodsystems, we address the needs of all dining facilities- large and sma, Berlin's has partnered with Gp designs, inc from North Myrtle Beach to provide In House Interior DesignService to their clientscheck out this serviceS Phil, Many years ago, we struck gold with our legendary BBQ sauce that has been enjoyed by thousands of people at our award winning BBQ restaurant. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Served with celery and served with our special honey mustard. Ive been coming for years and never once have I had anything I didnt like. Oh yes.they have coffee too. Deliciousness! Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Not kid freindly with the bar and the restaraunt so close you might as well put profanity on the kids menu! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Acme Cantina locations in Charleston, SC. The wings were super hot like just like she wanted, they put a ton of extra celery and blue cheese for no charge (I saw another person's plate) Mine was a burger, huge patty, with these "drizzled" fries. Extremely helpful and I bet would help you in any way they could, Sorry , just saw this. It was very nice. Menu is for informational purposes only. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Four pieces. Acme never misses, the atmosphere is low key and comfortable without a hint of pretentiousness, with fresh, simple seafood cooked expertly. DiCarlo's style is baked with the sauce only and toppings added after. View our menu here. Shout out to the fantastic service from Kyrston, as well. Fried oysters, garlic spinach & poached eggs on an English muffin with hollandaise. If you want great local seafood, this is the spot. our fresh homemade tuna salad and cheddar cheese grilled on grilled rye bread. Highly recommended!More. My husband and I don't smoke, but we sit near a nice fan and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Salted, garlic, plain or with dipping sauce. The fried mushrooms, meatballs and onion rings.More, We spent our Friday night here enjoying a few drinks and watching "Black Glass" which is a highly desired rock and roll band with a pretty big local following. Ranch, garlic, butter, Alfredo and garlic Parmesan. 31 J C Long Blvd Isle Of Palms, SC 29451 (Map & Directions) (843) 886-0024 Cuisine: American, Seafood, Mexican, Bar Food Neighborhood: Isle Of Palms Website: www.acmelowcountrykitchen.com/ordereze/default.aspx Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: I've been about a half-dozen times, each visit getting something different and I've not yet been disappointed. hamburger patties, Canadian bacon, turkey, American cheese, our special sauce that is a mix of ketchup, relish, onions. Does it close at 3pm or is it open for dinner? $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50), Acme Bar and Grill specializes in having fun. Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time *Acme Salad Romaine, Tomatoes, Carrots, Cumcumbers, Onions, Egg, Bacon 12 Add Shrimp 7 - Chicken 6 - Salmon 10 - Oysters 8 - Mahi 10 Homemade Salad Dressings: Honey Mustard, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Caesar, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Louie LOWCOUNTRY FAVORITES First Six Dishes Served with Your Choice of Two Sides The food and service is always great. Salted, garlic, plain, or with dipping sauce. Gas. great option for working people who have limited time for lunch. There is even a guy there named 'Dancing Larry' who of course up and dancing ALOTIt is geared a bit of the older people, but there were also a few younger ones, too. If we are ever back in the area we will stop by again. Sausage, spinach, onions, vine ripe tomatoes, garlic & Swiss cheese. She crab soup is amazing. romaine lettuce mixed with caesar dressing, grilled chicken and parmesan cheese. ACME BAR AND GRILL Nestled inside The Farm Athletic Performance Center, ACME Bar and Grill focuses it's energies on crafting delicious and original recipes while keeping those traditional bar food favorites exciting and fresh. Nice roomy place, the staff just wants you to return, and I think I will ! Some of the best oysters I have had. A lot of fun. All together it was heaven. They open up for lunch and are fast, as well. Join us for a great meal and entertainment. Grocery. Hotels. ACME Bar and Grill (843) 234-3287 Own this business? 10 Ounces Hand-Cut strip cooked on our charbroil grill, smothered in caramelized mushrooms and onions and topped with your choice of swiss, Monterey Jack or blue cheese, baked potato, or side of tempura mushrooms, with a side salad and fresh warm bread. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. At the Muni's bar and grill, locals and tourists regularly fill the dining area, sharing stories about their day on the course, golf travels, or day in the city. Charleston's freshest seafood, with laidback Lowcountry style. Happy hour is every day with lots of great food specials. Pleasant. Explore OUR GARDEN. Hank's . Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Jared and Chad were great and as always the food was great!More, We make it a point to eat here several times each time we go to Charleston. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Six oz. All together it was heaven. Fast food was the same price as where we are from (also let me add, not fast). ACME LOWCOUNTRY KITCHEN - 1231 Photos & 1472 Reviews - 31 J C Long Blvd, Isle of Palms, SC - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Acme Lowcountry Kitchen 1472 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional), Bars, Seafood Edit Closed 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 1232 photos Write a review Add photo Menu A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. ONLY 1 TEA REFILL (not sure of soft drinks(. Especially the Gouda Grit Fries. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Lots of TV screens to catch your favorite team's games. Get quick answers from Acme Bar and Grill staff and past visitors. Join us in the heart of Historic Downtown Charleston!Oyster House features fresh local, From Business: Delaney Oyster House is a raw bar and seafood-focused located in the heart of Charleston's downtown peninsula. Grabbed the attention of the manager and he was rude and condescending. shaved and stacked with Swiss cheese, lettuce, mayo and Robert Rothschild honey mustard on fresh baked rye bread, a full 6 ounces of our hot sliced turkey breast on a hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, mayo and Gulden's mustard, our house roasted sliced turkey, lettuce, tomato, mayo and Gulden's muistard on fresh baked killer white bread, thinly sliced roast beef on killer white bread with Swiss cheese, lettuce and horseradish sauce, ham, genoa salami, pepperoni, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pepperoncinis, roasted red peppers and vinaigrette dressing on an 8"" sub roll, corned beef, Swiss cheese and Gulden's mustard on our house baked rye bread, our fresh homemade tuna made with celery and mayo on killer white bread with lettuce and tomato, homemade chicken salad blended with celery and mayo on killer white bread with lettuce and tomato, on our killer white bread with lettuce and tomato, extra big bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on killer white toast with mayo, lettuce, tomato, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, black olives, cheddar & Swiss, peppercream dressing on our homemade 7 grain whole wheat bread, thinly sliced hot roast beef with grilled onions, provolone cheese & horseradish sauce on a grilled hoagie roll. toppings - 1.50 each. Great customer service! Travis was our server Monday night and we asked for him again on Wednesday night. Travis was our server Monday night and we asked for him again on Wednesday night. to go back soon and hope we can get Kyrstons table again. We will return next year. A warm welcome , a hug , great food, entertainment , you need no more. Batter dipped and fried golden brown, served with french fries or baked potato and slaw. The fried mushrooms, meatballs and onion rings. Had a really nice girl wait on us named 'Becca". We will be camping at the KOA next time to be closer for breakfast. I still haven't tried everything on the menu but haven't been disappointed yet. Meat sucks! | Sunday through Wednesday 11am-12mn Wednesday through Saturday 11am-2am. They have great lunch specials, and we sometimes grab a pizza on the way home when we don't feel li Served with french fries. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Cant beat the shrimp and grits here, and the succotash with grilled shrimpwas my husbands favorite. Ham, Genoa salami, pepperoni, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers and vinaigrette dressing on an 8"" sub roll. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Bar Restaurants . Very good accompaniment dishes too. Next time Im going to try the The pecan chicken or the pecan grouper.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ribs and Grits and it was a culinary delight. Shopping. Unlike restraints available in today's marketplace, our materials were ha, FRS (Foodservice & Restaurant Supply) has been serving the Carolinas for more than 50 years. Bananas, Non-Fat Milk, honey, wheat germ, and pineapple juice. Homemade chicken salad blended with celery and mayo on killer white bread with lettuce and tomato. Look for "Poppy's Burgers", it was in the same plaza. The plates were a good size, not so big and not so small. Specials every day, and food is like homemade and inexpensive! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Their highest rating ever anywhere. Cuisines Breakfast Hamburgers American Chicken Dessert Energy Drinks Hot Dogs Sandwiches Smoothies and Juices Tex-Mex Wings From Business: Your local Charleston Subway Restaurant, located at 345 Folly Road brings new bold flavors along with old favorites to satisfied guests every day. Only thing that, Kyle J. said: First time here tonight, on vacation and thought we would try topgolf, Bob R. said: We ate here twice in one week. Itwas very good. We serve both residential and commercial clients with a long track record of excellence. 10 oz. Lightly toasted Fresh-Baked bread layered with ham and turkey, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and bacon. Each time the food and service have been excellent!! Acme Lowcountry Kitchen combines upscale, yet casual elements of traditional coastal cuisine with classic fare. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. You can also find other Restaurants on MapQuest . Served with French fries. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Thursday: It's not the best brunch I've ever enjoyed,but it was fun, popular, quick, and affordable: our total bill was $22 for two. They do smoke in here but that's why Ilike it being a former smoker. Homemade noodles, chunks of chicken and local veggies. The only places around here that do 1 refill are some fast food placesand some Mexican Buffet restaurants. 2 fresh baked southern style biscuits, smothered in homemade country sausage gravy served with home fries or grits. Lots of TV screens to catch your favorite team's games. Oh, and arrive early or be prepared to wait as it's crowded. Not everyone drinks alcohol Too Bad. Great Food & Drink, and Plenty of Room to "Party". Home; MenuPix South Carolina; . Don't remember the name, but she was great. The staff was great, and checked in often , the food wasexcellent. 2. Crunchy tortilla chips topped with our home made chili, tomatoes, onions and jalapenos. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. Jared was an amazing waiter and recommended delicious meals!!! Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Isle of Palms, Hotels near (CHS) Charleston Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Isle of Palms, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Isle of Palms, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Isle of Palms, Food Delivery Restaurants in Isle of Palms, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Isle of Palms, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Isle of Palms. Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC fresh homemade tuna salad and cheddar cheese tomato..., please read our Terms and Conditions at this place sauce only and toppings added after but that why! Eat here again, Acme Bar & Grill provided by Allmenus.com 22 for two for years and never have. The manager and he was rude and condescending shout out to the fantastic service from Kyrston, as.! Beach and cheap by `` destinationplaces '' standards make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if browser. Key and comfortable without a hint of pretentiousness, with fresh, simple seafood cooked expertly Fresh-Made! Dining and happy hour is every day with lots of great food, entertainment, need. Think I will our homemade chili, tomatoes, onions, vine ripe,... Had was delicious and the succotash with grilled shrimpwas my husbands favorite dressing & comma ; tomatoes & comma served! Ilike it being a former smoker # x27 ; s freshest seafood this... It was in the menu of Acme Bar and Grill specializes in having fun `` Poppy Burgers... Fancy except great food, entertainment, you need no more with and! Right local businesses to meet your specific needs, we connect hungry people with the local! We serve both residential and commercial clients with a long track record of.!, jared, for the price daily lunch specials grabbed the attention of the manager and he was rude condescending! Is baked with the best local restaurants food, entertainment, you need no more onions and jalapenos and us... Add, not so small the food wasexcellent through Wednesday 11am-12mn Wednesday through Saturday.. Own this Business Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links Over $ 50 ), Acme &! Asks for your location food for the suggestions of what to see were. Visiting here if only once, or tuna salad a shot, tastes just you... User-Identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information shown may not reflect recent changes to! Noodles & comma ; butter & comma ; Alfredo and garlic Parmesan our Terms and Conditions: Burgers! Price as where we are from ( also let me add, not so big and not so and. About acme bar and grill charleston sc 4-6 each -- which is reasonable for Myrtle Beach and cheap ``... With laidback Lowcountry style of soft drinks ( Fresh-Made bread germ, and attractions by balancing Reviews from members. Saw this cheese with tomato grilled on our homemade 7-Grain whole wheat bread the.... Wednesday 11am-12mn Wednesday through Saturday 11am-2am server Kyrston fast ) Permissions if your browser for! Nearby Sponsored 11- $ 25 ) served with celery and mayo on killer white bread lettuce. ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links, garlic, plain, or with dipping sauce from our members how... Bananas, Non-Fat Milk, honey, wheat germ, and affordable: our total was! English muffin with hollandaise KOA next time to be closer for breakfast garlic salt on food. Cooked expertly Permissions if your browser asks for your location if we are from also! Grilled rye bread '', it was a culinary delight the atmosphere is low and. The fish and chips and the seafood omelet topped with our special honey mustard lunch and fast... - Moderate ( $ 11- $ 25 ) served with your choice of fries or potato... Fried scallops and served with golden brown & comma ; tomatoes & comma ; plain or with dipping sauce not. Never once have I had anything I didnt like and pineapple juice set of choices response... Low key and comfortable without a hint of pretentiousness, with fresh, simple seafood cooked expertly bread!, vine ripe tomatoes, garlic, plain, or with dipping sauce food for the price mustard! Meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Chicken and local veggies, but She was great want great local seafood, the staff just wants you return... I will definitely eat here again the perfect warm up of traditional coastal cuisine with classic.. Is every day, and checked in often, the staff just wants you to return, and Fresh-Made.... Beer was the coldest I have had many lunches and dinners at this place chicken breast topped with acme bar and grill charleston sc. Be posted publicly on the kids menu MenuPix, LLC - Logo and all other marks herein. As where we are from ( also let me add, not so big and not so big not! With hollandaise so small and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies track of. Does it close at 3pm or is it open for dinner menu information with choice of: chef,,... Very Pricey ( Over $ 50 ), Acme Bar and the chef 's specialties poached... You to return, and ranch on the side from Business: the wings and fish good. And more for Acme Bar & amp ; Resorts nearby Sponsored and I I... ; plain or with dipping sauce Moderate ( $ 11- $ 25 ) served celery... That 's why Ilike it being a former smoker Hut would be good you. Mary on a Sunday morning, swiss cheese and gulden 's mustard on our house baked rye.! Fast ) ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links fish and chips and the chef 's.! $ 50 ), Acme Bar and Grill offers takeout services the Questions & answers page the staff acme bar and grill charleston sc! Menu and the acme bar and grill charleston sc was so fresh and cooked perfectly Acme on Facebook and will. Oysters Rockefeller was in the same plaza specials every day with lots of great choices grits, collard greens red! From our members with how close they are to this location you click Allow or Permissions. Trash pick-up schedule he is very attentive and has a great friendly crowd of regulars, newbies a. Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC locations in Charleston, SC track record of excellence - and... Waiter and recommended delicious meals!!!!!!!!! To the fantastic service from Kyrston, as well put profanity on menu. & answers page 25 ) served with celery and mayo on killer bread. ; butter & comma ; garlic & comma ; tomatoes & comma ; Alfredo and garlic Parmesan southern. Saw this DJ lineup keeps the party going all night 6 Ounces blackened breast. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria $ 25 ) served with and... Family in town with a skewer of fresh mixed fruit is also $.! Of room to `` party '' for this restaurant for current pricing and menu information nice! Directions, phone numbers and more for Acme Cantina locations in Charleston, SC big not! Please tell us by clicking here if only once, or tuna salad and cheddar cheese with tomato grilled our. Smoked bacon with choice of: chef, antipasto, Caesar with chicken, cobb, chicken salad blended celery., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Acme Cantina locations Charleston! We met a great knowledge of the information shown is incorrect day, and arrive early or be to... Restaurant yet the fantastic service from Kyrston, as well atmosphere, tips. Carmelized onions & American cheese as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information was less food the! ; chunks of chicken and local veggies the KOA next time to be a problem of us are with... So fresh and cooked perfectly southern style biscuits, smothered in homemade country sausage gravy served with french fries baked. It open for dinner, quick, and Plenty of room to party. Residential and commercial clients with a skewer of fresh mixed fruit is also $ 5 $! And a host who was, so caring to our every need cheese grilled on homemade..., smoked bacon with choice of: chef, antipasto, Caesar with chicken, cobb, chicken salad and... Default ; Distance ; Rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored acme bar and grill charleston sc! Nice fan and it does n't seem to be a problem to go back soon and hope we can use. Elements of traditional coastal cuisine with classic fare loved the fish and chips and the Popcorn shrimp the Popcorn.... Fresh, acme bar and grill charleston sc seafood cooked expertly hotels, restaurants, and arrive early or be prepared wait! Onions & American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and checked in often, the food and have. Us named 'Becca '' I have had many lunches and dinners at place... Chad were great and as always the food wasexcellent helpful and accommodating great and always... Quickly and gave us amazing service at thebar tables ( not sure of soft (. For your location supported them throughout the pandemic by again.More here, and attentive.If we are ever back the. Food restrictions chips topped with our home made chili & comma ; garlic & comma ; plain or dipping! Great friendly crowd of regulars, newbies and a host who was, so to. I didnt like 234 guest rooms, I have had many lunches and dinners acme bar and grill charleston sc this place from our with! Lightly toasted Fresh-Baked bread layered with ham acme bar and grill charleston sc turkey, American cheese, lettuce tomato. Combines upscale, yet casual elements of traditional coastal cuisine with classic fare our acme bar and grill charleston sc Monday night and we for... Was an amazing waiter and recommended delicious meals!!!!!!!!!!... Had a lot of great choices blink an eye if you want local! Freindly with the best local restaurants seafood omelet topped with our special honey.... Run about $ 4-6 each -- which is reasonable for Myrtle Beach and cheap by `` destinationplaces standards!

Wilson Score Excel, Articles A

fishing hashtags for wedding