funny replies to what's up

can hoa meetings be recorded in california

Yet, you have many more funny responses here to choose from if it does. If you tell the person the ceiling, it might give them the impression that you are in a building and not outside. WhatsApp statuses are not only for serious communication. The following article hopes to help you make more suitable choices and get more useful information 7. This reply states that you are doing fine and you are already out and about. Behind every angry woman is a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong. You can send a thumbs-up emoji when asked, whats up? A thumbs up translates to Im great.. It is subtle yet bold. Otherwise, why is that person your friend? Yet, it does sound hilarious. If this is the case, saying I just woke up is a great response. I told her to close the door five times on her way out. It doesn't matter if you come off as lame or unfunnythe key is to annoy the person who hushed you. I live in constant fear that my kid will become a famous artist or painter, and I will have thrown out about a trillion dollars of her work. I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me. These people enjoy answering my What's up with glee. My drug test came back negative. Nothing, it just waved. That's for me to know and you to find out! Hit the back button in the upper left-hand corner twice. 6 replies: Author: Time: . See more ideas about funny insults and comebacks, funny insults, funny texts jokes.. Oil Prices. Yet, it does make a difference to him when you ask. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future. I see that youre online. 22. 1. Although some people find talking to strangers comforting, it isnt a very safe thing to do. Dont worry, youre safe. . Dont worry, were here to help! My stress levels are WAY up after a bad day at work today. because it's such a common question that you'll be asked hundreds of times in your life. Punch up your Instagram account with our list of funny Instagram biosor our other list of more funny Instagram bios. Plotting how Im going to take over the world. On a scale of 1 to 10, Id say somewhere between 1 and 10. Remember, its your coworker, not your best friend. At night, I can use the lighter to start a fire to be warm.". Having a great day, what about you? January Nelson is a writer, editor, and dreamer. Fruit flies like a banana. To read all future answers to your comment, please bookmark this page. Just standing here waiting for stupid questions I guess. Make your lover smile with these flirty responses to whats up. Nothing that you probably cant figure out if you tried. It opens the door for a potentially open and honest discussion. Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water? Look up in the sky like you're pondering their question, and then answer it with excitement. Reading Suggestion:20 Big Signs He Sees Himself Marrying You. I'm just mean and people think I'm joking." 35. I wouldnt trade one stupid decision for another five years of my life. How to communicate with a man who wont communicate? Hit the right arrow button to send the status out to your contacts list. I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need. Sarcasm: a way to insult idiots without them realizing it. 6. I was at a funeral and the widow asked if I would say a word. I told them, Just you wait!. So a girl who can cook is a plus, and he can find you even more attractive because of this. At the same time, whats up can be endearing, especially when asked by someone who cares about you. 5. There are two types of WhatsApp status: your About (the old-school way of status-setting), which sets the status people see when they look at your profile, and the relatively new Status page (a knock-off Instagram stories feature), which sends out an update. and some other words. Timing. On Friday, a collection of civic organizations unveiled a 22-foot-tall bronze statue in Boston Common, the nation's oldest public park . Whats the difference between a good joke and a bad joke? Cleanliness is appealing to both genders. Reading Suggestion: Signs He Doesnt Care About The Relationship. If you want to tell them the definition of "up," then this is the perfect way to do so. Currently holding it all together with one bobby pin. Why does a stranger even care about your life? You seem to be on your own path. Being unavailable can be very attractive to a girl. The image of your nude body comes to mind when a guy hears these words. There is nothing wrong with responding with a funny or witty remark if youre getting annoyed with repetitive questions. "I am out of bed, you Daisy head!" is a rhyming and playful response that you can use as an answer to, "What's up Buttercup?". Here are the ten best responses that you can use. My girlfriend was complaining last night that I never listen to her. 240 Funny WhatsApp Statuses to Make Your Friends Laugh. Husband of Tennessee Cop at the Center of Department S*x Scandal Sticking by His Wife. That's the energy you want behind this line when you say it. The stranger should understand that. is a question that you'll hear almost every single day, which is why you should have a few different responses to it. 5. But when someone asks you whats up, it gives you an open platform to say whatever while being humble. They used to call them "jumpolines," until your mom jumped on one. Keep asking and maybe one day youll get a sensible answer. The simple interpretation is that nothing has changed since the last time you talked. There are many decisions to make when texting someone. I eat my tacos over a tortilla. Sometimes males like to know that youre interested in what theyre doing. 1. I like having conversations with kids. You drink too much and gossip too much. 14. Do you really care? "I hope to get back to work soon.". I used to be indecisive but now Im not so sure. You dont want to seem to overdo it! Look who's talking. Today I have the motivation of a potato. Could have been worse, right. The word 'up' is a preposition. Im not saying youve got problems, but have you tried turning yourself off and rebooting? 2. So here are eight best whats up replies to a boy. 1. Nothing exciting happened during that time, so it feels the same as before. How dare you assume such a thing just a confusing remark. Time flies like an arrow. Do you want to know how loving or compassionate he is? Tired of struggling with this all his life. The old man of 70-something goes to the doctor, squint as they come. Share this with friends if you like this: Funny Jokes for Whatsapp in English - One Line, 50 Whatsapp & Facebook Unique One Liner Status Messages, Whatsapp Status Online Message in Kannada Language :), Best Greetings Quotes 2019 Share Greetings Live by Quotes & Express your LOVE, Top 10 best SMS jokes in Hindi - Best Gr So let's give it up for these brave teachers, who have tamed and educated hundreds of brassy kids, while still managing to keep their sense of humor (and sanity) intact. I was addicted to the hokey pokey but thankfully, I turned myself around. This is a good one as well. If he tells a girl that he is cleaning his room, she might like this as it makes him more attractive. I like hashtags because they look like waffles #. Try them out and see if you get any laughs. We arent friends until westart insulting each otheron a daily basis. If you feel comfortable talking to strangers, this is a good reply. Your coworker might feel like you are getting an off day when they have to do double work. Here are eight best whats up replies to a girl. Im just really mean and people think Im joking. "I don't know how he's doing it, he's more of a man than I am, but he's trying to . Some of the best comebacks are sarcastic ones, and this is a prime example. You can ask her what she thinks about the car you are looking at and even invite her to take a look. Good luck feel free to drop me a comment below if you have any funny responses I should add to the list, and do let me know if you get any memorable responses back. React. After Covid-19, rent has gone up. My life makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. The two statuses are different; changing one will not change the other. Instead of pinpointing a particular thing in the sky as the moon, sun, or stars, you can sum it up into one. Instead of saying the sky, you can be more specific about where you are. Need some extra inspiration to keep your texting game fresh? Feeling pretty beautiful/handsome today, but not as beautiful/handsome as you are! Grownups never ask me what my third favorite reptile is. It's the easiest thing to say, so it pops right out of your mouth. Not much. Dont tell your whole life story to a total stranger you know nothing about. Discover short videos related to funny replies to whats up on TikTok. 26+ Funny Responses to Being Asked on a Date (Replying Yes or No), 31+ Good Comebacks to Use in an Argument With a Girl, Why Does God Remove Someone from Your Life? Breathe, man! What about yesterday? He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. If you don't want to be bothered to talk to the other person, use this reply to let them know that you're a busy bee. 21. If it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan. ", If you're not a fan of the person you're speaking to, tell them right away. He studied at the University of Amsterdam and has a bachelor's in Clinical Psychology. 2 hrs ago #2 "Woke" to many in Florida means "the ability to sit up and drink beer". Im reading a book on the history of glue I cant put it down. Reply to this post. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. 34 Best Responses. But in that crowded field, the Facebook product WhatsApp has risen above the rest to become one of the worlds favorite ways to send messages. So this joke may never get old. Some people take pleasure in saying theyre sick when asked whats up. Fine, thanks. 6. A movie about an old guy who makes his house fly away and kidnaps an Asian kid. Reading Suggestion:Dont Text Him and He Will Text You. Some people are going to find your witty responses funny, and some people arent. Otherwise, make a situation hilarious with funny responses to 'you're so hot.', like these: 1. Me: Did you get a haircut? I was going to take over the world this morning, but I overslept. How to reply to whats up in a flirty way? Well, I have to go to work so Ill try and make the best of it. Sometimes, what a person is going through is too much to express by saying, Im okay.. Is that the best you've got. Unless you have a better idea of something that I could do? I cant wait to see you again. Same old, same old Ah, can't complain My rent! 2. Are you in the talking stage with someone and not sure how to flirt in casual conversation? But Im unique! 11. You can respond with such ways to add humor to the situation.

Claude Lemieux Wife, Police Helicopter Activity In El Cajon Now, How Often To Apply Flea Treatment To Dogs, Triangle Independent Schools Athletic Conference, Articles F

fishing hashtags for wedding