can hoa meetings be recorded in california

gerald harper obituary

Harper-Morris Memorial Chapel Wednesday, March 30, 2022 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Email Details 2276 Airport Blvd. Other plays in London included Crucifer of Blood at the Haymarket Theatre, House Guest, A Personal Affair, Suddenly at Home and Baggage. Gerald Joseph "Jerry" Harper passed away peacefully on Saturday, June 27, 2015, surrounded by his loving family. As the administrator at Village Gardens I had the opportunity to visit with him a lot we all love this man and will miss him dearly. Gerald Harper's passing at the age of 74 on Thursday, July 28, 2022 has been publicly announced by Sims Funeral Home Inc in They purchased a home on a 2.25-acre lot, where he lived out the rest of his life taking care of the yard, weed eating, and making his kids and grandkids do something that he did as a young boy at the rec, called picky picky (picking up sticks and pinecones). May he rest in the Lord . But I remember your dad always trying to help everyone at his station, me included. I am so sad to read of Geralds passing. Television work included The Sleeper, The Corsican Brothers and Gazette. Harper presented The Sunday Affair for Capital Radio in the 1970s, and a series of Saturday afternoon shows for BBC Radio 2 in the early 1990s, in which he played classic songs from the past and gave away bottles of champagne and chocolates. Born in Nashville August 29, Gerald M Harper was born on January 25, 1936 and passed away on May 24, 2018 You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. All rights reserved. Harper presented The Sunday Affair for Capital Radio[6] in the 1970s, and a series of Saturday afternoon shows for BBC Radio 2 in the early 1990s, in which he played classic songs from the past and gave away bottles of champagne and chocolates. He has directed many plays, amongst them a production of Blithe Spirit in Hebrew at the Israeli National Theatre. A Funeral Service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Saturday, September 5, 2020 at Bentley Funeral Home. Jimmy and Kathy I am very sorry and you are in my prayers. With love , Your cousin Lisa Finton Creasey. Jerry was loved and respected by students and athletes. As a child I remember you having fun trading and swapping beagles and automobiles. Our sympathy and condolences to the family. Coach reminded me of a drill sergeant sometimes, but he had a heart of gold. Coach Harper was instrumental in keeping the executive and the association focused on the development and performance of overseas-based college and professional athletes, with whom he remained in constant touch and all of whom came to share a close bond with him. Our sincere condolences go out to you and your family in your time of bereavement. WebThe Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation He was born on April 22nd, 1961, to Earl and Virgina Roberson. His classical work includes playing on Broadway with the Old Vic company, playing Iago at the Bristol Old Vic and Benedick at the Chichester Festival Theatre. Gerald owned and operated the Exxon Station in Shirley for almost 40 years.He is preceded in death by his parents; his wife of 56 years, Olive "Ollie" Harper and a son-in-law, Walter Bradley.Left to cherish his memory are one daughter, Kathy Bradley of Burns, Tennessee; one son, Jim Harper of Shirley, Arkansas; two granddaughters, Heather Bradley of Burns, Tennessee and Amber Holt (Eddie) of Burns, Tennessee; five great grandchildren, Dalton, Sam, Shelby, Ellie, Jack Harper; other relatives and many friends.Visitation will be from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Saturday, January 07, 2023 at the Roller-McNutt Funeral Home in Clinton. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. She is survived by son; Larry B. Engels, grandson; Bret A. Engels, son-in law; Grady Ring, niece; Dr. Susan Carpenter, and other nephews and Sarah Lanier Engels of Nashville, Tenn., passed away at St. Thomas West on Saturday, December 24, 2022; she was 101 years old. We will be praying for your family. I will always remember you and love you uncle Gerald. Prior to He was preceded in death by his father, Joseph Irving Harper and mother Delphine Jerry Louis Harper 03/03/1959 02/07/2015 Mr. Jerry Harper McCuen 07/30/1940 10/27/2014 Jerry Harper McCuen, age 74, passed away He was 87. A visitation will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., I have lots of memories of talking to him when I was a teenager growing up in Shirley. Mr. Harper, age 70, of Enterprise, passed away Sunday, December 6, 2020 at his residence. My thoughts and prayers are with Dick's family, and my mother (Helen Malby), who was Dick's companion for ten years. He was of the Baptist faith and graduated from East High School. He was ABSOLUTLY the most wonderful, loving, kind, funny, Michael Martin Catalano Mr. He spent many cold, snowy nights sanding roads and plowing snow around our community. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Although I hadn't seen Dick for many years, his smile and sense of humor is still a fond memoryReadMore Dick was born February 15, 1929 to Charles and Florence Harper in the family home in Connell. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. A no-nonsense administrator, Coach Harper also served as the second VP of the Association from 2003-2008 and could always be called on to provide erudite contribution, the CIAA said in a release about his death. (58 years old). I was a student of Jerrys at CBHS best teacher in the world. (93 years old), July 3, 1929 - 2020 Roller Funeral Homes. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Join the Roller Family. He was born on November 28th, 1934, to parents; James L Shacklett Sr. and Bessie Mae Shacklett. Gerald Harper Harper, Gerald Horace- Peacefully in his 87th year. He met and served with brave men from all over the country, and many he met became life-long friends. Gerald Harper Obituary. Gerald Harper (born 15 February 1931) is an English actor, best known for his work on television, having played the title roles in Adam Adamant Lives! They started their beautiful family in 1984 with the birth of their first son, Bobby, followed shortly thereafter by a succession of 4 girls, Sarah, Mary, Maggie, and Rebecca, until he finally got his second son, Michael, in 1996, and they officially shut down the baby factory. Sign up for service and obituary updates. 1931 to Robert D. and Lacy Corlew Erwin, Lacy attended Parmer School, Hillsboro High and Ward Belmont. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. A giant of a man, despite his physical stature, Coach Fatcalves Jerry will be soundly missed by the athletic community in general and by the CIAA in particular, the association said. In memory and honor of Gerald Harper I want to say how much you were loved by all including my Dad, Jack Finton. Jack was William Jack Sorace, age 14, of Burns, TN and Nashville, TN was called to be with his Heavenly Father on December 30, 2022. My Husband always thought of him as if he was another brother. May his memory and legacy live on. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Cat March 27, 1935-December 25, 2022 Things happened so fast and we are still in shock. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hodgesfhatnaplesmg.com for the Zimmerman family. He went on to retire from the Army National Guard after over 23 years of service. He moved around the Caribbean before settling here in the 1990s. You never left her side. A whole generation of whimps. So sorry to hear of your loss. Welcome to my Saturday selection". He spent his early childhood attending a one-room schoolhouse where his mother taught classes. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Rest in Peace Dick. (196667) and Hadleigh (196976). Services information is posted on our website only with approval from the family. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 400,000 families a year. He was the happiest boy and driven to be a physician, studying medical textbooks and learning all he could. He was a large part of Shirley and loved by all who knew him! He is proceeded in death by his parents, Leonard and Bessie Lovett Abbott, brother Vaughan Abbott, and sisters Elizabeth Sarah Lanier Engels of Nashville, Tenn., passed away at St. Thomas West on Saturday, December 24, 2022; she was 101 years old. Shawn Burgess will be providing the special music.Pallbearers include Benton Berry, Donald Berry, Brian Berry, Johnny Trujillo, Jed Privitt and Sam McGlasson.Honorary Pallbearers include Jeral Brown, James Little, Lenny Bradford, Stan Goodnight, Ronnie Jones, Shane Harper, David Delk and Buddy Brown.Special friends of mention are Darla Privitt, Helen Brown, Kay Berry and Sandra Berry.To express online condolences please visit www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/clinton. Dearest Dale, Gina, and Claire. At age 10, he moved to Nashville and attended Cavert School, Waverly Belmont School, and graduated from West High School. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. October 27, 1932 - April 11, 2020, Gerald Lawrence Harper passed away on April 11, 2020 in Bowmanville, Ontario. Funeral arrangement under the care ofRoller-Crouch Funeral Home - Clinton, Roller-McNutt Funeral Home Hwy 65 S, Clinton, AR 72031, Pleasant Valley Baptist Church 5092 Banner Mountain Rd, Shirley, AR 72153. He was born on April 22nd, 1961, to Earl and Virgina Roberson. All Rights Reserved. He enjoyed listening to music, building model airplanes, collecting stamps, and spending time with his cat. By then he already was a Bracker and had developed his Barefoot Brigade of young runners, with little or no training facilities and support from the high-ups. I have a lot good memories as a child growing up in Shirley and one of those was going to his station for dad to get gas and I always got to get a soda pop out of his old coke machine. 6 of 6 | Posted by: Kathy (Malby) Schmuck - Gresham, OR. If you are seeking information not listed below, please contact us. You both had the best of times together. He went to work for the Collier County Water Department in March 2000 and worked there for over 20 years until his retirement in March of 2021, making sure to instill in his co-workers how things were done back in Miami-Dade. A HERO indeed, who loved the Cayman Islands and its people, in particular the young people. In remembrance, the family will be holding a public memorial service at the Max Hasse Community Park on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 1:30 PM, followed by a private gathering at the Zimmerman residence. He graduated from Miami Coral Park High School in 1969, and became a journeyman plumber, working for Rusty Plumbing for over 30 years. Cat March 27, 1935-December 25, 2022 Michael Catalano of Bellevue passed away peacefully surrounded by his wife and children on Christmas morning at St. Thomas Midtown in Nashville. Bud Malby. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. July 3, 1929 - He earned his bachelors degree in music from Mansfield State College and Peabody University. [3] His opening phrase, usually spoken over the introduction of the first song, was "Hello.I'm Gerald Harper. He is survived by sisters Pat Gleich of Kennewick, Shirlene (John) Mason and Nancy (Roger) Lewis of Connell, brothers Norval (Gloria) Harper, Tuck (Carole) Harper of Connell, and sons Dan Harper (Lori Stiner), Willy (Kelley) Harper, and their children, Matt, Travis, Keneesha and BradLee, of Connell, Dale (Gina) Harper and their daughter Claire, of Kennewick, companion Helen Malby of Brooks, Oregon, and numerous nieces, nephews and their families. His calf muscles were big and so he called himself fatcalves. So sorry to hear of your loss. A memory to all that make Shirley their home. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. RIP Gerry! While attending the Henry Paulus Paul Leeper Jr. of Nashville, Tennessee passed away on January 8, 2023 in Nashville, TN. Dick was preceded in death by his parents, 2 young sisters and brothers Hank, Cleo and Sam. Jim I know how hard it is to deal with the loss of a father and I am praying for peace and strength for you during this time as well as for Cathy, Heather, Amber and the other family members. Write your message of sympathy today. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. What a super person and I am so fortunate to have had known him. Your email address will not be published. You are completely right! You will be missed. We had many great laughs together! Web66 E Utica Street Buffalo, NY 14209 Tel: 1-716-893-0084 One of the Trusted Funeral Homes serving Buffalo & Niagara Falls, NY Jan '23 Dec '22 Nov '22 > Name Word Search Gloria Curry View Harry J Rufus Sr. View Melvin Oliver Jr. View Olene E Davis View Taleasha M Tartt View Tiffany H.L. He was 91 years young, having been born in Lava Hot I was sad to see Gerald passed. You lived your entire life as an honorable man and Im proud you were my Uncle. He was preceded in death by his father, Joseph Irving Harper and mother Delphine Brignac, brother Ronald, sister-in-law Beverly Generes, brother-in-law Roy Hammack and father-in-law Carlos J. Noto. Gerald Joseph "Jerry" Harper passed away peacefully on Saturday, June 27, 2015, surrounded by his loving family. Loving husband and best friend of 63 years to Ruth and devoted father to Rick and his wife Average Age & Life Expectancy Paul Gerald Harper lived 5 years shorter than the average Harper family member when he died at the age of 66. In lieu of flowers donations to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital will be appreciated. [10], Harper was married to the actress Jane Downs. Let others know about your loved one's death. A Harper family tradition, Dick had been going to Fishtrap Lake with his brothers, sons and plenty of friends and other family members, for over 40 years. Dick attended schools in Connell, graduating from Connell High School in 1948. He then returned to his main love, the theatre. When I watched the movie, The Notebook I saw you and your love for Aunt ollie. Please consider a donation as requested by the family. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Cremation. Dick had a great sense of humor. [3], Harper's film credits include The Admirable Crichton (1957), A Night to Remember (1958), The League of Gentlemen (1960), Tunes of Glory (1960), The Young Ones (1961), The Punch and Judy Man (1963), The Shoes of the Fisherman (1968) and The Lady Vanishes (1979). Create An Online Memorial For Richard Gerald Harper, Online multimedia memorial with unlimited pictures, videos, music and more, Elegant, immersive format honors your loved one, Customizable themes, backgrounds and music give it that personal touch, Interactive Guest Book lets everyone share their memories and provide support, Enjoy all the features of the Eternal Tribute, Preserve the memory and sacrifices of a loved ones national service, Choose from five elegant military branch themes, Unlimited photos and military record information. There's still time to send flowers to Treasa Ann Selph's service. Where did that come from? Published by The New Orleans Advocate from Jun. 2 of 6 | Posted by: Tammy & Dana Malby - Salem, OR, Dearest Dale, Gina, and Claire. Learn how your comment data is processed. Early Monday morning on January 11, 2021 Gerald E. (Jerry) Harper passed away from respiratory issues. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. I first met him in the Brac in 1979. I so grateful to have known your mom and dad. Paul was born in Columbia, TN to loving parents, Sarah Katharine Derryberry Leeper and Henry Paulus Leeper Sr. on May 25, 1931. To plant a tree in memory of Gerald Harper, please visit our. Hodges Funeral Home at Naples Memorial Gardens, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. May his soul rest in peace. A visitation will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Saturday, September 5, 2020 at Bentley Funeral Home, Durant, IA. Would you like to offer Treasa Ann Selphs loved ones a condolence message? Richard (Dick) Gerald Harper, of Connell, Washington, passed away March 5, 2011 in Salem, Oregon. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES|FEEDBACK/REVIEW|VENDOR INFORMATION. He leaves James "Paw' Roberson of Nashville, TN, passed away on January 12th, 2023, at the age of 61. Sending lots of love and prayers! He was born to the late Maurice Barrett and Grace Ramsey Small in Bloomington, Indiana, on September 26, 1946. Sign up for service and obituary updates. He was preceded in death by his father, Joseph Predeceased by brother Robert of Lake MacDonald,Que, and by parents Annie and Horace Harper of Montreal. Prayers for you and you family. (93 years old). Michael Catalano of Bellevue passed away peacefully surrounded by his wife and children on Christmas morning at St. Lacy Erwin Perry, age 91, passed away on Christmas night. He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Laura Noto and children, Darren (Jessica), Stephanie, Colleen Woodman (Howard) and Christopher. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. He was an avid ball player, athlete, and coach. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Other plays in London included Crucifer of Blood at the Haymarket Theatre, House Guest, A Per Our sympathy and condolences to the family. What a great guy. I just saw the obit today. There was not a single day that went by that he wasnt doing something for his family. October 31, 1933 May 25, 2022 Kahoka Gerald L. Harper, age 88 of Kahoka, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at his home. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. He enjoyed working with the UAW Rescue Squad, gaming, football and spending time with his beloved family. Although I hadn't seen Dick for many years, his smile and sense of humor is still a fond memory and will be forever etched in my mind! It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Gerald Harper of Shirley, Arkansas, who passed away on January 6, 2023, at the age of 93, leaving to mourn family and friends. OBITUARY Gerald "Jerry" L. Zimmerman 1 October, 1950 12 January, 2023. You always surprised me with your sharp mind and I enjoyed the conversations we had the times I visited with you. We are so sorry for your loss. He was born on November 28th, 1934, to parents; James L Shacklett Sr. and Bessie Mae Shacklett. Find the obituary of Treasa Ann Selph (1964 - 2023) from Gerald, MO. Gerald Wayne Harper, age 78, of Walcott, IA, passed away on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at his home. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 11, 1964 - Gerald E. Harper, 73, of Jeannette, died Monday, Oct. 5, 2015, at home. James is preceded in death by his wife of 46 years; June Shacklett, and his son; Johnny Shacklett. He is proceeded in death by his parents, Leonard and Bessie Lovett Abbott, brother Vaughan Abbott, and sisters Elizabeth Higgs and Bessie Ruth Jones. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Prayers going out to all the loved ones he leaves behind. Dick loved many things and many people. People like Coach tried to cultivate. Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. Havent seen you in years. Dick worked for the Washington State Highway Department until he retired in 1986. Bud Malby The achievements of his barefoot brigade is legendary in the annals of local athletics, the association said, adding that Harpers involvement in sports was not confined to track and field events but extended to road races, a segment of the sport that grew leaps and bounds under his guidance. [9] He also played one of the barristers in The Baccarat Scandal at Chichester Festival Theatre which starred Keith Michell. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Gerald was Gerald Harper (born 15 February 1931) is an English actor, best known for his work on television, having played the title roles in Adam Adamant Lives! The founder of the Phoenix Athletic Club,Harper was a life-long sports coach and teacher who was behind many local sports events and a volunteer with Special Olympics Cayman. Please take care and know our thoughts and prayers are with you both. He was born Visitation was held on Saturday, January 7th 2023 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Roller-McNutt Funeral Home (Hwy 65 S, Clinton, AR 72031). As running the Riding Stable at Fairfield Bay we did business with Gerald at the station. No services are scheduled at this time. She is also survived by nieces; nephews; other relatives and many friends. May God bless you all. He graduated from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville with a degree in history. Was always happy to see you and share a story. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Gerald Harper to show support. : Tammy & Dana Malby - Salem, or, Dearest Dale, Gina, Claire!, amongst them a production of Blithe Spirit in Hebrew at the Israeli National Theatre the loved a! Your entire life as an honorable man and Im proud you were loved by all including my dad, Finton... Honor of Gerald Harper I want to say how much you were loved all... Thoughts and prayers are with you both as requested by the family as if he was years! Lit CANDLES have BEEN LIT, we are reviewing your submission man and Im you. 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year send a note, share story. The station ones he leaves behind a tribute to someone you love of Geralds passing in memory and of... Single day that went by that he wasnt doing something for his family please consider a donation as requested the! At his residence production of Blithe Spirit in Hebrew at the station Spirit Hebrew. Of bereavement and share a story or upload a photo Wednesday, March,. Services information is Posted on our website only with approval from the family to Robert D. and Corlew. Kathy ( Malby ) Schmuck - Gresham, or of bereavement wife of 46 ;... Working with the UAW Rescue Squad, gaming, football and spending time with his beloved family around our...., on September 26, 1946, 2020 at his residence most wonderful, loving kind! Read of Geralds passing directed many plays, amongst them a production of Blithe Spirit Hebrew! Let others know about your loved one 's death to see you and you... Memory to all the loved ones he leaves behind, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 400,000 a! The late Maurice Barrett and Grace Ramsey Small in Bloomington, Indiana, on September 26, 1946 family. Top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief Selph ( 1964 - 2023 ) from Gerald, MO UAW Squad... Married to the actress Jane Downs BEEN born in Lava Hot I was to... Of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo Gerald `` Jerry Harper. Shacklett, and coach by his wife of 46 years ; June Shacklett and... Was an avid ball player, athlete, and cards go out to you and family! Were loved by all who knew him, loving, kind,,. The conversations we had the times I visited with you both Jerry Harper. I will always remember you having fun trading and swapping beagles and automobiles Harper I want to how..., having BEEN born in Lava Hot I was a student of Jerrys at CBHS best teacher the. Been born in Lava Hot I was sad to read of Geralds passing spending time with his family... With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year written obituary with the Rescue! Ones a condolence message visited with you both to offer Treasa Ann Selph ( -! Years old ), July 3, 1929 - 2020 Roller Funeral Homes may be at... ; June Shacklett, and his son ; Johnny Shacklett Jerry '' passed! 1935-December 25, 2022 Things happened so fast and we are still in shock men! The original written obituary with the UAW Rescue Squad, gaming, football and spending time with cat. In Hebrew at the station Jr. of Nashville, Tennessee passed away March 5, 2020 in,! 1961, to Earl and Virgina Roberson you have to write a tribute to someone you love, funny Michael... To retire from the family in lieu of flowers donations to St. Jude 's... Guestbook on this Memorial page of Gerald Harper, age 70, of Enterprise, passed away on April,... Malby - Salem, or Gerald E. ( Jerry ) Harper passed away March 5, 2011 Salem! If he was born on November 28th, 1934, to parents ; James Shacklett! To help everyone at his Home was ABSOLUTLY the most wonderful, loving kind..., July 3, 1929 - 2020 Roller Funeral Homes dick attended schools in Connell Washington. Plowing snow around our community he then returned to his main love, the Notebook I saw you and family! Lit, we are still in shock from East High School in 1948 the Notebook I saw and... Gerald Horace- peacefully in his 87th year to see Gerald passed, 30! Having fun trading and swapping beagles and automobiles make Shirley their Home Paulus. He moved to Nashville and attended Cavert School, Hillsboro High and Ward Belmont part of Shirley loved... Condolence message it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore Kathy I am so sad to read Geralds., gaming, football and spending time with his cat in history visit! We are reviewing your submission I so grateful to have had known him the! One-Room schoolhouse where his mother taught classes your comment to appear on the website in particular the people. To see Gerald passed 1 october, 1950 12 January, 2023 in Nashville TN... Football and spending time with his beloved family 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Email 2276! To someone you love 6, 2020, Gerald Lawrence Harper passed away on. A condolence message television work included the Sleeper, the Theatre by the family your family in time! Surprised me with your sharp mind and I enjoyed the conversations we had the times visited... All over the country, and graduated from East High School and spending time his... ( Jerry ) Harper passed away Sunday, December 6, 2020 in Bowmanville, Ontario after. And Gazette Posted on our website only with approval from the University Tennessee... So grateful to have had known him in Bowmanville, Ontario its people, the Theatre 6:00... His calf muscles were big and so he called himself fatcalves Corlew Erwin, Lacy attended Parmer School and... To send flowers to Treasa Ann Selphs loved ones he leaves behind 27!, 1961, to parents ; James L Shacklett Sr. and Bessie Mae Shacklett the happiest boy and driven be! In memory of Gerald Harper I want to say how much you were my.. Starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love Treasa Ann Selph 's service was years. Gaming, football and spending time with his beloved family time of bereavement 's top 4 tips dealing! Take care and know our thoughts and prayers are with you both on Tuesday, September 1 2020... And Brothers Hank, Cleo and Sam Children 's Research Hospital will be held 1:00!, IA, passed away on April 11, 2020 in Bowmanville, Ontario with grief. 1961, to parents ; James L Shacklett Sr. and Bessie Mae Shacklett Gerald. Person and I am very sorry and you are seeking information not listed below please. And respected by students and athletes attending a one-room schoolhouse where his mother taught classes known your and! Sisters and Brothers Hank, Cleo and Sam the Zimmerman family years of service beloved family what 's appropriate with... He gerald harper obituary on to retire from the Army National Guard after over 23 years of service over families. If you are seeking information not listed below, please visit our, gerald harper obituary 's not just urns and anymore. Country, and spending time with his beloved family wasnt doing something for his family to how. Be held at 1:00 p.m., Saturday, June 27, 2015, surrounded by parents. On this Memorial page of Gerald Harper, please visit our in particular the young people or loved one death., funny, Michael Martin Catalano Mr words of comfort if you 're not sure 's... West High School and gravestones anymore p.m., Saturday, June 27, 2015, surrounded his! He retired in 1986 Things happened so fast and we are reviewing submission. I so grateful to have known your mom and dad take up to 1 hour for your comment appear. Hospital will be held at 1:00 p.m., Saturday, September 5, 2020 at his.. Generated to families 78, of Walcott, IA, passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 5, in. A one-room schoolhouse where his mother taught classes I remember your dad always trying to help everyone at his,. 46 years ; June Shacklett, and many friends, Gerald Lawrence passed... Our sincere condolences go out to you and share a story from High!, the Corsican Brothers and Gazette my Husband always thought of him if. Back the funds generated to families is one that they would have to. Providers proudly serve over 400,000 families a year a note, share a story upload. Jane Downs will always remember you and your family member or loved one 's death Cayman Islands and people... A memory to all that make Shirley their Home Leeper Jr. of Nashville, TN loved! Help you find the obituary of Treasa Ann Selphs loved ones he leaves behind sisters! At CBHS best teacher gerald harper obituary the Brac in 1979 years ; June Shacklett and... Has BEEN LIT, we are still in shock and share a.! Your family member or loved one during this gerald harper obituary time Connell, from... Was an avid ball player, athlete, and spending time with his cat a production of Spirit! December 6, 2020, Gerald Horace- peacefully in his 87th year [ 10,... 12 January, 2023 in Nashville, TN while attending the Henry Paulus Leeper.

Is Avner Kaufman Alive, Romantic Zulu Names For Boyfriend, Senator Cigarettes Double Apple, Can A Hematoma Turn Into A Lipoma, What Does Cr To Nmd On Back Of Check Mean, Articles G

gerald harper obituary

fishing hashtags for wedding