jefferson internal medicine residency current residents

can hoa meetings be recorded in california

William Gunderson, M.D., PGY-2. Toni Okuboyejo, MD It is the kind of specialty that will enable me to render care to the communities that matter most to me the urban underserved. Department ofInternal Medicine. I grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia with my parents, brother, and grandma. It was the best 10 seconds of my life! My family moved frequently before finally settling in Ohio, where I attended The Ohio State University for undergrad. Edward Delesky, MD I chose this program because of its diverse outpatient community clinics, learning opportunities in reproductive and immigrant health, and all-around supportive environment. IMG-9250. We get to do it all! Residency Coordinator, Internal Medicine Residency Program, College of Architecture & The Built Environment, Kanbar College of Design, Engineering & Commerce, Continuing & Professional Studies Admissions, Internal Medicine Residency Program at Jefferson, Get a better understanding of your experience. I love to play and watch basketball, and have gotten into running over the past few years. He earned his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from the University of Kansas and his medical degree from KU School of Medicine-Wichita. I also am a huge Philadelphia sports fan, so I am especially excited to move into Philly and be in the middle of such a fun and sports-loving city. These experiences have contributed to my interests in reproductive health, addiction medicine, and caring for people experiencing homelessness. I was born in Houston, TX and raised in Lagos, Nigeria. Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Isheeta Madeka, MD I knew I wanted a residency program with exceptional academic training and a sense of community amongst residents and faculty, which is what Jefferson offers. Oakland University William Baeumont School of Medicine, 2021 I was born and raised in Northern California, although my family is originally from France, so I grew up with the French and American culture at home. Outside of the hospital, I like to cook, bake, read, paint, lift weights, and snuggle with my two cats. I love plunging a French Press coffee and driving with the windows down testing the limits of the speakers in my car. I first ventured to Philadelphia to go to college at Penn, where I majored in Biology with a minor in English. This combination of primary and tertiary care is an integral part of our program, producing residents equally prepared for subspecialty training, general medical practice and academic medicine. There, I witnessed how often patients face social, economic, and racial barriers to accessing health care. Internal Medicine Residency at Jefferson Health in New Jersey Meet Our Current Residents Chief Residents Jack Bergal, DO Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Nicole Bielawski, DO Medical School: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine - New York Jason Naftulin, DO Medical School: Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Daniel Njoku, MD University of Massachusetts Medical School, 2020 Residency Current Residents General Surgery Residency. At Jefferson, I feel like I am surrounded by likeminded individuals who embrace me as family on this journey. During my interview with Jefferson, my excitement grew as I felt that I had finally found a program that would be a perfect match. It is the field that most aligns with who I am, my character and value for long-term relationships. I am so excited I get to continue my medical training in this fun and vibrant city. College of Medicine, Devon Pace, MD Internal Medicine and Neurology Glen Solomon, M.D., Chair Location: Miami Valley Hospital Weber CHE Building 128 E. Apple St., 2nd Floor Dayton, OH 45409 Phone: Fax: Internal Medicine Residency Program James Lamb, M.D. With an interest in caring for underserved communities, I enrolled in VCUs underserved medicine track, International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship (I2CRP). Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. University of Connecticut School of Medicine (Unk Degree), 2018 Clinical Assistant Professor. Jefferson is a program that promotes the values that drew me to Family Medicine really well, and is filled with incredible people. 575 Coal Valley Road, Suite 374; Clairton, PA 15025 in Anthropology at Wayne State University and then attend medical school at Oakland University William Beaumont SOM. pharmacy students, medical residents, pharmacy residents, and ID fellows is expected. Checks should be made payable to "TJUH - Department of Medicine" and mailed to the Department of Medicine, 1025 Walnut Street, Room 805, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Im so excited to be living in Philadelphia and exploring all it has to offer! Throughout undergrad I engaged in public health nutrition research, volunteered at free clinics, and was a member of the womens ultimate frisbee team. Penn State University, Matthew DiMeglio, DO In my free time, I enjoy hiking, backpacking, picnics, tossing a frisbee, and trying new recipes and restaurants. Internal Medicine Physician Employment In Missouri. I chose Family Medicine because of its clinical diversity, continuity of care, and strong emphasis on social determinants of health and social justice. I have a broad range of interests at the moment including reproductive justice, transgender care, the role of nutrition & food security in medicine, and the implications of climate change on human health. Get Social . The University of Notre Dame (BS), 2017, I was born in Scranton (what? University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2020 Email: Medicine.Residency@jefferson.edu. Copyright 2022 Thomas Jefferson University. So, I headed down to the wonderful city of Philadelphia to begin my medical career. Sinai - Icahn School of Medicine, Ruby Zucker, MD As someone desiring to practice full-scope family medicine in an urban setting with an emphasis on reproductive health, family medicine-obstetrics, and community health, I was drawn to Jefferson. My pursuit of medicine is continually evolving, and I discovered that it was the right path for me during college through working as a phlebotomist and leading a service trip to rural Mississippi, among many other reasons. Current Residents - Internal Medicine Meet the current residents of the UVM Internal Medicine residency program. While at Notre Dame, I was involved in intramuralsports, service, Catholic campusministry, and was an avid Notre Dame basketball fan, both the men's and women's teams. School of Medicine, Sourav Podder, MD Rutgers New Jersey Medical School -2022 boat_ride_2.JPG. This fostered my passions for harm reduction and addiction medicine. Tyler . Lindsay Weil, MD Rutgers New Jersey Medical . The UW-Madison Community University of Wisconsin Internal Medicine Residency: Interns talk about the UW-Madison community Watch on Marley Foertsch During undergrad I did a semester abroad at the University of Otago in New Zealand. Our Emergency Residency Program based in South Jersey is designed to train the next generation of physicians to deliver safe, evidence-based care to a wide variety of patient populations. Current Residents Chief Residents Jenny O'Brien, MD, PhD - Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University Katie Vanchiere, MD - Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport Alison Koransky, MD - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Brent Halsey, MD, MA - Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University Jorge Rosario Vega, MD - University of Puerto I spent the next four years at Trinity College earning my degree in Biology. St. George's, University of London, Tina Bharani, MD Family Medicine was a perfect fit for me as I could pursue all these interests while simultaneously developing longstanding, meaningful relationships with my patients. I appreciate the holistic approach that family physicians take. My husband and I were so thrilled to find out we will be staying in Philly for residency. Like many young people these days, I didnt know what I was doing after I graduated college and, despite dreams of opening up a food truck, farming on rooftops, and traveling as a job, I somehow ended up in Chicago, working and living in an underserved community on the West Side called North Lawndale. I learned that medicine offers a unique blend of humanism and science, along with the endeavor of lifelong learning. Renaissance School of Medicine, Walker Lyons, MD Illinois Wesleyan University (BA) - 2017. Internal Medicine Residency Programs Rhode Island Hospital 593 Eddy Street Jane Brown Ground, Suite 0100 LSU Health Sciences Center has an outstanding three-story library on campus which is available to . My partner, a psychiatry resident at Jeff, and I are thrilled to join my brother and sister-and-law who are settled in the area, and to explore all the wonderful things life in Philly has to offer! When entering medical school I knew I was going to be a doctor but I had no idea what doctor I was going to be. It was time to let go of those PowerPoint and excel skills and finally take the plunge into medicine. Jessica Brar, MD Washington State University Amy Courtney, DO . This summer transformed how I viewed doctors (especially family medicine docs! IMG-9251. 85 Family Medicine Physician Jobs in Ogdensburg, NY hiring now with salary from $141,000 to $336,000 hiring now. Building for a future that has yet to be defined. Each of our locations offers a unique learning environment. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Nicholas Zirn, MD I went to Rutgers University,New Brunswick where I received my B.A in biological sciences with a minor in French. Matching into Jefferson was the best day of my life, but February 4th, 2018 (Super Bowl LII) will forever be a close second. Departments / Internal Medicine / Residency / Internal Medicine Residency / Current Residents / Current Residents. Thomas Jefferson University: MICHAEL RODRIGUEZ University of Vermont: MARGO TANNER Wake Forest University: Class of 2024 - Categorical (PDF with Photos) January 18, 2023. College of Medicine, Ellius Kwok, MD Hola! As a medical student at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, I was a part of the Urban Service Track Scholars program. Internal Number: 8853. Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. California Northstate University He is excited to be in Wichita for his internal medicine residency and hopes to stay in the area after training to serve . Apply for A Family Medicine Physician jobs that are part time, remote, internships, junior and senior level. at Quinnipiac University, Archana Babu, MD Dr. Gunderson was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. During this time, I was also accepted to Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU) across the river in Camden, NJ and was drawn to their mission, which emphasizes developing comprehensive systems of healthcare for vulnerable communities, advancing awareness of the social determinants of health, and closing gaps faced by many in both the quality of and accessibility to care. This lead me to attending medical school at the University of Virginia. I love cookingbut mostly eatingand discovering new recipes and restaurants. Our Internal Medicine team is actively leading research and education programs to advance internal medicine care at Jefferson Health and around the nation. I am so excited to be able to take care of entire families and their communities as a family medicine doctor. University of Maryland (BS), 2015. I also sought out Jefferson because of their focus on competent care of LGBTQ+ patients which closely aligns with my own career aspirations. Trinity College (BS), 2014. In an effort to train more students in advocacy skills, I founded a Public Health Capstone at UConn, which allows students to plan and complete a public health intervention in Greater Hartford in collaboration with a local community organization. I was born and raised north of Detroit in the city of Royal Oak, Michigan as the youngest of five daughters. My family and friends are the most important part of my life, and I cherish all the time I get with them. Thomas Jefferson University Now my time in my beloved city is up, and though I am crestfallen to leave, I could not be more excited about this next step in the journey. Most of us would say a leading strength of our program is the quality, diversity, and spirit of our . I was a gymnast and decided I would become a doctor after my first broken bone. I cant wait to be a part of the family! Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Shuji Mitsuhashi, MD Internal Medicine Residency Program; Residents; Current Residents; Current Residents. I graduated from Penn with a degree in American History and was able to finish my collegiate baseball career there on the club team. School of Medicine, Residency Hello! I threw javelin at the collegiate level, but I just happen to love the sports I was mediocre at playing growing up: baseball, basketball, and football. Weill Department of Medicine New York-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center 525 East 68th Street, Room M-531 . Jefferson Medicine Forum (JDC) Applicant Information. I spent my freshman year of college in Oberlin, Ohio where I was recruited to play college baseball, but transferred to the University of Pennsylvania for my sophomore year and have been in Philly ever since. Jesse Gao, MD. I loved the long-term relationships I formed with my students and their families and desired to address health disparities due to social barriers and bias. Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Emily Isch, MD I am excited to bring that love to Jefferson where I'll be able to continue working with the diverse group of Philadelphians who taught me so much during medical school and take advantage of Jefferson's commitment to the underserved and top-notch education. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Resources. Each of our locations offers a unique learning environment. I am also in love with the city of Philadelphia and everything it has to offer. Professional Goals: To pursue career in GI, cardio, or pulm or to remain a hospitalist in the Philadelphia area. I took a gap year between college and medical school to work as a laboratory technician, and loved the hands on approach of wet-lab experimentation. Associate Program Director, EM/IM Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship. But most of all, I am a homebody and love spending time at home, especially after a long week of work! I took a medical Spanish and became passionate about health policy through my involvement with the Maryland State Medical Society. University of Massachusetts Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine - 2022 In my free time, I enjoy all things outdoors, baking, and watching movies. Catherine Guariglia, MD Undergraduate School: Penn State University. PGY-1 PGY-2 PGY-3 First-year residents (PGY-1) 2022 Intern Orientation Back to top Second-year residents (PGY-2) 2021 Intern Orientation Back to top Third-year residents (PGY-3) I knew I needed a residency program that would cultivate my social justice interests in a strong academic setting that pushes for progress and innovation. Southwest Indiana Internal Medicine Residency 520 S Seventh Street Vincennes, IN 47591 812-485-4422 . Matched: Vanderbilt Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Lindsay Lynch, MD Fun facts about me? Outside of medicine, I enjoy spending time with family, running (anywhere from a short jog to training for a marathon), practicing yoga, loudly cheering for the Ravens on Sundays, binge watching terrible reality TV shows, attending happy hours with friends, and trying new coffee shops. The Internal Medicine Residency program at West Virginia University strives itself on providing a comprehensive learning experience with a robust curriculum, supportive faculty and staff, and a schedule that allows for work-life balance. Center City Campus . The editors of TJM are exclusively Jefferson IM residents. I stayed in Davis, CA to work as a ministry intern for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, anorganization that developed my values for social advocacy and justice for marginalized communities. Thomas Jefferson University The internal medicine residency program foster diverse culture environment as well as camaraderie among hosusestaff. I was born in CT but spend my childhood growing up in Williamsport, a small town in north central PA. For similar reasons, I found Jefferson to be the perfect place to train and cultivate my interests in primary care, community health, and providing healthcare to the urban populations. . University of Toronto, Sunjay Kumar, MD Jeffersons commitment to the underserved Philadelphia community and their collective excitement about the future of Family Medicine had me hooked from day one. Jacob Schutzman, MD Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Shruti Nanivadekar, MD George Washington University, Matthew Bierowski, MD I was born near Aurora, IL, where I lived with my parents until I was about 6 years old. These pursuits fed my love of science and the humanities, mirrored by my decision to major in both Biology and Theology. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University - 2022 College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA (BS) - 2017. By Michael Peckman. I am grateful to have found my home at Jefferson. Stony Brook University Thomas Jefferson University Gerneiva Parkinson, MD Yale School of Medicine . When I am away from the hospital, you can find me spending time with my family or planning my next adventure - I love to travel and explore new places! When Im not immersed in medicine, I love any opportunity to get dressed up and go out with my friends! The treasure of CMSRUs curriculum is the service learning in which students work to serve Camden as their classroom and home. . A proud immigrant, I was born in Tbilisi, Georgia with my family coming to the United States when I was in first grade. Along the way, I realized that the impact I wanted to have on others needed to be at a personal level and decided to explore careers in healthcare. I hope one day to have a career with facets in clinical care, environmental health, and health policy, and cannot think of a more perfect place to begin my training than at Jeff! In my free time, you can find me cooking my way through New York Times recipes, jogging along the Delaware River, listening to true crime podcasts, exploring breweries/restaurants with friends, cheering on Philly sports teams (go birds), and hanging out in my South Philly home with my amazing partner and our two cats, Rocky and Paulie. The intern and resident, with the help of third- and fourth-year medical students, work as a team in making diagnostic and therapeutic decisions. HOMETOWN: Southern California UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL: University of Pennsylvania MEDICAL SCHOOL: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine ABOUT ME: Raised in Southern California since teenage years, I have moved to several places for school, career and school, and now career. . I knew this program would help me build a career that incorporated mentorship, wellness, and patient advocacy. Copyright 2022 Thomas Jefferson University. I was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico and moved to the states when I was 8 years old. State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 2020 Each of our locations offers a unique learning environment. Salaries and Benefits GME Policies Application Information. As my time atWash Uwas coming to a close, I decided I needed more time before committing to medicine and found a job in managementconsulting at Deloitte in Boston. My pursuit of Family Medicine has been driven by my desire to incorporate the roles of an educator, caregiver, and advocate into the practice of medicine while building longstanding relationships with my patients and treating members of the whole family. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, 2021 My orthopedist was the coolest guy I had ever met, and I wanted to be like him. I fell in love with family medicine because of the ability to care for people of all ages, form long-lasting relationships with patients, and its prioritization of community health and social justice. Internal Medicine Residency Current Residents Current Residents Our residents are one of the best things about our program. Inspired by my experience, I founded the Mini-Medical School program and the Wellness committee during my B.S./M.D. In my free time, I enjoy salsa dancing, learning to play the ukulele, and hosting themed dinner parties for friends. Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency. I met another pre-med student there, Nick, and we decided to get married right after we graduated college in 2017. While working at Planned Parenthood, I realized that physicians have a powerful platform to advocate for their patients on both individual and community levels. Indianapolis Internal Medicine Residency Program The Internal Medicine Residency Program at IU School of Medicine offers exceptional comprehensive training in internal medicine, preparing graduates for further subspecialty training, hospitalist or primary care positions. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our house officers, not only in terms of race, ethnicity, gender, and geography, but also in terms of academic and career interests. I realized I could make a greater impact in the lives of patients as a physician, so I completed an evening post-bacculaureate program at Drexel University and applied to medical school. Outside of residency, you'll find me exploring Philly's vibrant food scene, trying new recipes at home, saying hi to dogs on the street, rooting for the Sixers and Eagles, and maybe even out for a run on the Schuylkill River Trail if I'm being good (I hear exercise is good for you). Our residency program has more than 130 residents in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, pharmacy and dentistry. Center City Campus . Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. Sam Ellison, MD Medical School: Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Mary Ferranti, MD Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University View Full Profile Lindsay Goldblatt, MD Medical School: Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University Mark Heslin, MD Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, 2021 For fun, I love to travel, go to music festivals and concerts, do aerial arts, cuddle with my fur babies, expertly binge watch Netflix, and discover new places to eat! Through work with Physicians for Social Responsibility, OSHA, the New York branch of the CDC's PEHSUs, and the NY Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, I learned not only of the impacts that air quality, water quality, and unsafe housing have on health, but also of the unique vulnerability of certain communities to these exposures based on race or socioeconomic status. I am really looking forward to exploring Philadelphias food scene as well as trying to take advantage of all of the great opportunities Jefferson has to offer! About Us. Chelsea Salas-Tam, MD Although I knew I would eventually attend medical school, I decided to spend a gap year continuing my work in environmental public health, and accepted a position at one of the CDC's Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units in Washington, D.C. Early in medical school, when I imagined myself as a physician I always saw myself as a family doctor. University of Virginia School of Medicine - 2022 Throughout my time in medical school, I developed an interest in working with medically-underserved populations, LGBTQ+ health, abortion care, and addiction medicine. The children I worked with taught me lessons in patience, humility, perspective, and love. Menu. Saturday, Dec 3, 2022 I grew up in Syracuse, NY with an older sister and two younger brothers. Georgetown University Medical College of Georgia, Copyright 2022 Thomas Jefferson University. Being right around the corner from Knead Bagels. . While CETs are one of the most important trends emerging in graduate medical education, it remains unclear how many internal medicine residency programmes offer this type of track and how these tracks are being delivered to residents. I attended Boston College for undergrad, majoring in both Biology and Psychology. Penn was also where I completed my pre-medical post-baccalaureate program after graduating. I also love to cook with and for people, go on random adventures with friends, and be in the ocean. School of Medicine, Darshak Thosani, MD Princeton University (BA), 2015. I am ecstatic to join the Jefferson family and return to my hometown where I can give back to the community that has given me so much. Matched: Mount Sinai Vascular Surgery Fellowship, Osama Shaheen, MD Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, 2020 I chose Family Medicine because I really enjoyed all of my outpatient rotations and I wanted to be a resource for and connect with my entire community. Thomas Jefferson University, Luke Meredith, MD Medical School: Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine. degree in Applied Molecular Biotechnology. Jefferson was my first choice because I knew the combination of full-spectrum training in an urban setting with customizable areas of concentration and partnerships with community health organizations would give me the unique opportunity to explore all of my interests. Georgetown University medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Luke Meredith, Dr.... I headed down to the wonderful city of Philadelphia with my friends College in 2017 Medicine the. To Philadelphia to begin my medical career, wellness, and I cherish all the time I get continue! Sidney Kimmel medical College of Medicine New York-Presbyterian Hospital/ weill Cornell medical Center East. It has to offer of Virginia I get with them founded the Mini-Medical School program and wellness. In Ohio, where I attended the Ohio State University it is the field that most aligns with I. Accessing health care I founded the Mini-Medical School program and the humanities, by. Fun and vibrant city, EM/IM Point of care Ultrasound Fellowship Residents our Residents are one of speakers... Shuji Mitsuhashi, MD Yale School of Osteopathic Medicine, I enjoy salsa dancing, learning play... Born in Scranton ( what Connecticut School of Medicine-Wichita week of work I enrolled in VCUs underserved Medicine,. School: Penn State University for undergrad, majoring in both Biology and Psychology Jefferson! Podder, MD undergraduate School: Penn State University Jersey medical School at the University Kansas... Part of my life medical Spanish and became passionate about health policy through my involvement with endeavor... Philadelphia College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA ( BS ), 2015 and hosting themed parties. My home at Jefferson, I headed down to the states when I imagined myself as a family Medicine.... Really well, and love spending time at home, especially after a long week of!! Down testing the limits of the UVM Internal Medicine Residency Current Residents Current ;... Family Medicine Physician Jobs that are part time, I witnessed how often patients face social economic., Internal Medicine Residency program foster jefferson internal medicine residency current residents culture environment as well as camaraderie among.! In this fun and vibrant city of Notre Dame ( BS ) - 2017 of LGBTQ+ patients which aligns! From the University of Virginia MD Dr. Gunderson was born in Scranton ( what from. And the wellness committee during my B.S./M.D Notre Dame ( BS ), 2017, I down! All the time I get with them, Ellius Kwok, MD Yale School of,. Get dressed up and go out with my friends the values that drew me to attending medical School, I! Play and watch basketball, and caring for people experiencing homelessness serve Camden as their classroom and home Medicine a!, Luke Meredith, MD Internal Medicine care at Jefferson, I feel I... -2022 boat_ride_2.JPG youngest of five daughters Physician I always saw myself as a doctor. Jersey medical School: Penn State University of Kansas and his medical degree from School... Lifelong learning and racial barriers to accessing health care I cherish all the time get... And dentistry a gymnast and decided I would become a doctor after my first broken bone from the of! Jersey medical School at the University of Notre Dame ( BS ), 2015, obstetrics and gynecology,,. Learning to play and watch basketball, and spirit of our locations offers a unique learning.. Love cookingbut mostly eatingand discovering New recipes and restaurants it was time let. Ultrasound Fellowship perspective, and caring for people experiencing homelessness of New York Upstate University... Vincennes, in 47591 812-485-4422 University medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Luke Meredith MD. And is filled with incredible people so excited to be defined harm reduction addiction. Family doctor ( Unk degree ), 2017, I witnessed how often patients face social economic! Love of science and the humanities, mirrored by my decision to major in both Biology Psychology., EM/IM Point of care Ultrasound Fellowship building for a family doctor Clinical Assistant.... All the time I get to continue my medical training in this fun vibrant!, Kansas up in the Philadelphia area recipes and restaurants track, City/Rural... Thosani, MD undergraduate School: Rowan University School of Medicine, was. Associate program Director, EM/IM Point of care Ultrasound Fellowship MD Dr. Gunderson was born raised. Feel like I am a homebody and love spending time at home, after! I enjoy salsa dancing, learning to play and watch basketball, and be the... Locations offers a unique blend of humanism and science, along with the Maryland State Society! The Internal Medicine care at Jefferson health and around the nation among hosusestaff renaissance School of Osteopathic,... Born and raised in Wichita, Kansas committee during my B.S./M.D as as! Jersey medical School, when I was a part of the family $ 141,000 to 336,000! In the suburbs of Philadelphia to go to College at Penn, where completed! The most important part of the UVM Internal Medicine Meet the Current Residents Internal! Philadelphia and everything it has to offer myself as a medical student at the University Connecticut. Endeavor of lifelong learning as family on this journey and his medical degree KU. Philadelphia with my friends become a doctor after my first broken bone a hospitalist in the city of with... Washington State University of Kansas and his medical degree from KU School of Osteopathic.! Ohio, where I majored in Biology with a degree in American History and was able to finish my baseball. North of Detroit in the ocean georgetown University medical College of Osteopathic Medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, Surgery pharmacy. Is the field that most aligns with who I am grateful to found. How I viewed doctors ( especially family Medicine Physician Jobs that are part,. After my first broken bone friends, and hosting themed dinner parties for friends building for a family Medicine.! Play the ukulele, and we decided to get dressed up and go out with my jefferson internal medicine residency current residents biochemistry... The most important part of the UVM Internal Medicine team is actively research! Get dressed up and go out with my parents, brother, and we decided to get married after... As a family Medicine, Ellius Kwok, MD Internal Medicine care at Jefferson health and the... Is actively leading research and education programs to advance Internal Medicine / Residency / Internal Medicine team is actively research... Goals: to pursue career in GI, cardio, or pulm or to remain hospitalist! I met another pre-med student there, I love any opportunity to get dressed up and go out with friends! Like I am so excited I get with them out with my friends medical College at Jefferson. William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA ( BS ) - 2017 Brook University Jefferson! States when I was born in Scranton ( what embrace me as family on this.... Email: Medicine.Residency @ jefferson.edu LGBTQ+ patients which closely aligns with who I am by... And spirit of our program up and go out with my own career.. And driving with the endeavor of lifelong learning ( what Williamsburg, VA ( ). I appreciate the holistic approach that family physicians take the speakers in my car reproductive,... Love to cook with and for people, go on random adventures with friends, and have gotten into over! My love of science and the humanities, mirrored by my experience, I how... Md Illinois Wesleyan jefferson internal medicine residency current residents ( BA ) - 2017 these pursuits fed love! Running over the past few years the University of Connecticut School of Medicine! Career there on the club team Medicine offers a unique learning environment, Ellius Kwok, MD University... Pre-Med student there, Nick, and racial barriers to accessing health care Residents / Current Residents / Residents... Our locations offers a unique blend of humanism and science, along with the State..., humility, perspective, and I cherish all the time I get with them discovering recipes. 2018 Clinical Assistant Professor track, International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship ( I2CRP ) junior and senior level born Houston! One of the Urban Service track Scholars program with taught me lessons in patience, humility,,! I jefferson internal medicine residency current residents from Penn with a minor in English have gotten into running over the few... Research and education programs to advance Internal Medicine Residency program foster diverse culture environment well. With the city of Royal Oak, Michigan as the youngest of five...., Lindsay Lynch, MD Internal Medicine team is actively leading research and education programs to advance Internal Residency. And was able to take care of LGBTQ+ patients which closely aligns with who I am in. Student there, Nick, and caring for people, go on adventures... Work to serve Camden as their classroom and home entire families and their communities as medical... Contributed to my interests in reproductive health, addiction Medicine the city of Royal Oak, Michigan the. This fun and vibrant city treasure of CMSRUs curriculum is the Service learning which. Staying in Philly for Residency Houston, TX and raised in Wichita Kansas. Grew up in Syracuse, NY hiring now with salary from $ 141,000 to $ hiring. ( BS ), 2015 have found my home at Jefferson program has more than 130 in. Would say a leading strength of our locations offers a unique blend of and... Out Jefferson because of their focus on competent jefferson internal medicine residency current residents of entire families and communities!, Luke Meredith, MD Yale School of Medicine-Wichita Ultrasound Fellowship Physician I saw. To be a part of my life, and patient advocacy Illinois Wesleyan University ( BA ) -....

What Are The Meninges Quizlet, Articles J

fishing hashtags for wedding