opa locka usps distribution center number

can hoa meetings be recorded in california

Following the order number 92001902551561000101205236, I find that one is in the post office of Opa Locka 33054. Dear all, If everyone does this maybe something will happen. What is wrong with this place and the United States Postal Service for allowing this center to operate..WTF? I cant get a hold of anyone over there. Arrived in Opa Locka on 8/12; left Opa Locka on 8/18, SIX days later, and is still in transit to Ft. Lauderdale. It was coming from a different part of Florida and that was the second stop and never even departed yet. Mine says the same thing, Desde el 12-4-2020.me mandaron un paquete que segun ustedes salio de ahi, el traking es 1019 4841 4939 4972 1004, quisiera saber en que situacion se encuentra dicho paquete, Hi i shipped on 30 th Dec from North miami usps and it was in your facility on 31 dec but after that i can not see were my packet is transiting or stuck thier is no update its been 18 days and has not yet reach the DestInation was 7801 NW 37th St FL DORAL FL 33195 was Tracking Number # 9400111200986860483002 Please do the need full and locate my packet and email me Thanks. And then you are told they have 10-15 days to give you your mail or packages.. This is Urgent, I have this traking that they gave me the wrong address and it will return to its sender, I need to know if there is any possibility of fixing this by changing to the correct address This is ridiculous! This place needs to be shut down. Finally appeared in opa locka, where they shipped it to 33307.not my post office. This was sent Priority Mail which is supposed to be 1 to 3 business days, so I'm already well aware it is late. I've filed a missing package but no answers yet. -5 rating, horrible! Tracking#: YT2028721272207068 The correct Adress is: Where the f*** my shit at I'm getting aggravated like shipp my shit the f*** off why is it still in Florida for the past 3 days & the numbers don't even work like wtf. Their profile includes I am sick and tired of my packages being redirected back and forth to Miami and Opa Locka, and around me, plus sitting there, lost or stolen. Arrived 12/18 back in Homestead! Still says same thing. Good Luck! On 12/15 I sent two packages Priority Mail from Maryland to be delivered in Maryland - 1 about 20 miles the other 120 miles. The worst customer service in the world! Please, god, please let all this comments not apply to me, and allow me to recieve my package. I have a package sitting here from 2/27/15 and the status says delivered, undelivered address. I say make TRUMP US Postmaster and then people wil be fired and you will see an improvement. Yes, 4 days to travel 30 miles. I thought it must be a fluke, a freak coincidence - but then I ordered another package from that same area in early Decemberwhich again was routed to this HORRIBLE LOCATION; it's been "processed through USPS sort facility" 9 TIMES now over a day and a half! People's livelihood relies on packages being delivered and the imbeciles working here are busy shoving their fingers in each others a$$. This is unacceptable. 12/21 - same in OPA LOCKA FL too. Thanks. More likely stolen. Hire more people for the holidays if you have shortage, or re-distribute them. A lot of finger-pointing is aimed at the US Postal Services South Florida distribution center in Opa-locka, an industrial city in northern part of Miami-Dade County. For years, Floridians have complained about the facility misplacing packages and delaying deliveries. Thank you so much MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL . No more USPS in the USA. I have repeatedly called for just about a week now with no return calls or even answers( just goes to voicemail). Any first class mail arriving at the distribution plant prior to 8 pm is mandated to be processed that day The facility at Opa-locka is run by the US Postal Service, but its location in a run-down area of Miami-Dade County does not inspire confidence from locals. The city of Opa-locka was developed in the 1920s by the aviation pioneer-turned-developer Glenn Curtis, who planned the city around the theme of the Arabian Nights. It was mailed at this center on May 15, 2019 and tracking info shows it has been in transit with no further location scans since then. Someone is not doing their job. I don't want to pay more. I am wondering if your package ever arrived? My whole wardrobe changed because of this nightmare, but yet still nothing is done. I've call hundreds of time and no one answers .. Don't answer their phone. Carrier: Yun Express My name is Deborah Burke my packages arrived at your destination by mistake the correct address to have my items ship to is 6703 7th st Miami, Florida 33126 please help me get my packages on the way. I do not know why mail and packages have to go to this location vs. your main post office in your area!! Making sure that no letter is left behind. This post office is the absolute worst. Online redelivery is not available for this address.Retreive your item at your local Post Office". by far the WORST usps location. There is a serious lack of communication and service or care. Every time I have a package come through there they sit there for DAYS before shipping off to Greensburg, PA. Status: Entregado Order #9405510298370904403520 "Shipped" on Feb.28 and it hasn't left yet. It was originally sent out in late December and was forwarded through Opa Locka, which sends it on an endless loop to Newark instead of either returning the package as undeliverable or sending it to the forwarded address. Tracking: With no update in shipping. No update since Jan 25. This package has been in your offices since October 19 and to date no movement has been updated and obviously it did not reach its final destination, I want to know the reason, thank you, Hello, how could I contact customer service, 9449011202555311920559 - where is my package? My items have been in transit to its destination for 4 days already. and the time you give is 00:00am, WTF!!! All while setting at this location!!! I've called and it rings about 7 times and then its busy, this is the worst post office ever! My order was supposed to be delivered on Monday 11/13. location in broward county. See openings for top jobs. Hi, I need your help. Close this usps facility down or hire a post master and workers that can do the job! I go back online and that information was removed and it showed accepted December 8th 2020 and PENDING! I thought this was just my package. Got nowhere. Can you help me? Miami, FL 33191-1116 It has been stuck/lost/stolen at Opa Locka distribution center. I think the district attorney should be called about this location and ask why these people are getting paid, but not showing up to do any work. Help pleaseAnyone?? Case was created #CA139866147. supposed to be to me today and I'm in NJ.. Check nearby locations below. This type of shoddy service needs to be investigated. Please? Clearly they do not want to help you! 9500 1156 2314 1154 5876 97 - NEED MY PACKAGE!!! WebPO Locator | USPS Find USPS Locations Find USPS Locations The U.S. The comments speak for themselves. Mine is 33312, so they decided to send it back to opa locka..??? It shipped on April 1, 2022. Gloria Duarte package sent from Ft. Lauderdale - went to OPA LOcka post office. Apparently some people have had their packages stalled at this facility for up to a month. I need a redelivery to my address in Miami-FL before of the 5:00PM. LH065995045US, 9405503699300038272928 where is my package. No help at all. TRACKING NUMBER #9410808205496046215835 You want something important then you better find another option. We have thousands shipment went to all 50 states, this is the worst postal facility. Mail will sit at Opa Locka for days delaying delivery. U.S. There are people who still have not received their packages!!!! This is unacceptable, I've had postcards arrive faster to Canada from Miami than this. Check the latest delivery status here: https://track.aftership.com/trackings?courier=yunexpress&tracking-numbers=YT2028721272207068 I have a package that was suppose to been shipped out of this whole. 9400109699938692689739 9400110200986726802216 My package was shipped from China, spent 2 days in New York for customs then 2 days in Miami and now 3 weeks at Opa Locka! However, due to how this post office works I will be lucky to receive at all!! 1969 Press Photo Opa Locka city manager Philip P. Davis attends meeting, Florida . I am very worried because I have heard some sketchy This 2. that an agent is charged to make the delivery. *Required Field *Find a Location Location Types Post Office Within 20 Miles Search Show Filters At one point, it's apparent through their tracking feature that it's been scanned and then not moved on its way every 15 minutes to 2 hours at some points!Someone's previous revelation that it's known as a "black hole" is spot on!I absolutely KNOW the USPS in general does an AMAZING job at getting mail across the country and world for a very reasonable price, and most of the employees are hardworking, knowledgeable, and dedicated individuals. Web550 Fisherman St. Opa Locka, FL 33054. This place needs investigated big time!!! It's heartbreaking to think that some nieces and nephews won't be getting a gift from me - ALSO - I'll stick with UPS - all those gifts arrived! In the 6mos. PARA SER ENTREGADO EN 8329 NW 66Th St MIAMI FL 33166 9405510298370615103832 calling is a waste of time phones will never be answered a 8:30 in the morning wait time is an hour messages are not returned had some one go to the ops locks post office was told no one is allowed on the property of the distribution center this package contained 4 dresses for a wedding the post office attendant told my brother honey go shopping for another dress and enjoy your day this was for my sons wedding. 9405511899564740956634 LAST SCANNED AT YOUR FACILITY 6/4! C' Ser' rep could not get them to answer the phone, my local post master had the same results. This. I sent a priority package out on the 14th of December and it has not been delivered yet its still sitting at opa locka I don't understand why this is happening. After reading on line NUMEROUS PACKAGES are DISAPPEARING IN THE OPA LOCHA DISTRIBUTION CENTER I was to arrive in Arizona on Monday - it is now Friday and has apparently been sitting in Opa Locka PO with no activity. Package took 27 hours to leave ft lauderdale only to be stuck in Opa locka for 2 days now. But first it showed December 7th 2020 and would be delivered December 8th, 2020. my package has been at this location for 7 days, I payed express shipping no one answers what is going on? I ordered a Christmas gift for my niece..the ONLY thing on her list that she REALLY wanted. Got an alert 12/19 telling me it will be late, then another one 12/20 telling me it will be late. The item is currently in transit to the destination." I have not received mail in 4 business days. How can one PO be such a poor service provider???????? I am having same problem. Call your local post office for costumer affairs number. Clicking a location will show you what time it opens, when it closes, and which services it offers. Could you try again to deliver it, I really appreciate.! Today 10/23/18 and I still have not received my package. step below the tracking number This current situation Maybe that's the problem, nobodys working. The ops locks post office has no way of getting in touch with the distribution center we were told they have no numbers for a manager so writing a review is our only way of getting help. This have been the worst experience with shipping ever in my 37 years of life. I am almost certain the fish is dead because of this lazy office. My package has been stuck in Opa Locka for the past four days with no prospect of being delivered. As of TODAY DECEMBER 17TH 2020; IT IS STILL IN LOST SPACE "PENDING" SINCE DECEMBER 8TH 2020. NECESITO SABER DE UN ENVIO QUE ME HICIERON Y LLEGO A SUS OFICINAS Is anything incorrect? Your package arrives, and then just sits there and grows old. I shipped a package from Los Angeles on Oct 3rd. WebOpa-locka Map The City of Opa-locka is located in Miami-Dade County in the State of Florida. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! She expressed concern but didn't do crap and never called me back with results. As of today December 22nd 2020 still have NOT received my package that this location has had since December 7th 2020.. 420811229305520207600477744033 . These employees should be fired. It says in transit, late arrival. Packages sit there for days on end. 11:09am Today is December 27 and it's still delayed. lol. Package going to Summerfield and did not arrive by the expected delivery date which is 10/5. It is now July 11 2016 so where is it have called and left messages and no response. I'm not going to casually allow people to take advantage of their access to information or other peoples belongings. I have emailed the USPS and they SAID they are looking in to it.BUT IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW! It was delivered on March 19th, 2018 at 2.19pm. Why is it that I am using the same address for over 6 months multiple packages where delivered just received a package 2 weeks ago which was ordered from the same company with the same delivery address and now im being told insufficient address I need my package. They have a package of mine that has been sitting there since the 22nd of December and I get no information and no one answers the phone!! Finally left Opa Locka 12/14! After seeing these other posts, I am going to make a formal complaint to the post office. PLEASE HELP! JL. why are my packages still at this post office i have orders to fill and all of my packages are stuck there this is crazy ive been waiting for days and now im behind in orders while my customers complain :(. It was shipped on the 21st and has to travel less than 4 hours to the destination, seriously you can't deliver a package 4 hours away in 8 days? After reading the comments below, I too feel that something is suspect. The seller considers it lost. USPS doesnt update daily so it makes u keep getting that "in transit to destination" message. 9400109699939184751941 Good Luck to all! Please don't tell me the package got lost in shipment. THANKS What is going on? From reading other reviews, there seems to be a problem with this distribution center. Did you end up receiving your package ? Okay, I thought it is the holidays. I just called USP customer complaint number 1-800-275-8777. and a puzzle and sox. No explanation. They have my school book, I tried calling Opa Locka I just keep getting a busy signal and I can't get through to them. I ordered a part for a customer on March 31, 2022. I have to send refund for the item, because it was never delivered. It made it to the Opa Locka Sort Center where it got re-routed toare you ready? Call 305-953-2868 for additional details and information. Nothing will ever be done about the poor scanning and tracking with USPS. I have about 8 pavan ages that has been just sitting there no doing anything. Find directions to Opa-locka, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more. Tried calling. they will investigate the situation and will contact you in 72 business hours (3 days). If you have already done that, try contacting USPS Customer Service, (800-275-8777), or file an Let us know here, Palmetto Lakes5375 NW 159th St1.6 miles away, Carol City18690 NW 37th Ave1.8 miles away, 2023 Everything-Bytes | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy, my package trcking number 9500113891582341570095 fom NY about Dec 07 and Nothing, My package has been sitting at this distribution center for 17 days with no movement, PLEASE this package have Federal Documents Death certificate of my fatherHELP. I have filed for missing mail and contacted the USPO by phone after a 35 minute hold on the phone. Wow I've read the comments and I shocked that my item went to this location and now is stuck there from March 3rd 2017. I have a tracking number and my items has been sitting in you location for 5 daysSO when are you going to release my items I paid for? Post Offices Packaging Materials Mail & Shipping Services. Even though it was Priority Mail, it didn't leave my post office until 10:16 p.m. and reached Opa Locka at 1:25 a.m. on Tuesday morning. The city of 9400109699939579145171 This is UNACCEPTABLE. I am so disappointed in our post service. HOLLYWOOD, FL TO COCKEYVILLE, MD PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY MY PKG IS OBVIOUSLY Sitting there suppose to be delivered last Monday a week ago and it is priorty mail what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #5-001221 The seller tells me that the package is still at the post office. I really expressed to her that the USP ser should get some one of rank to this location and get them up to speed. We wil return to Brazil on next saturday, so we need a quickly answer. So if everyone would call them and let know about your experience maybe they will fire the management and replace them and we can get our 2-3 day priority mail in 2or3 days. They've had my package since 12/2. This all packages will be return to the seller and I want to try to fix it up before this happen. and nobody is going to reimburse me for the approximately $2000 I am loosingA TOTAL NIGHTMARE! personnel at this address on my behalf of this package do not have the package or any information on receiving it. Why did my package go there anyway? I needed it 2 weeks ago and it was suppose to be 2 day shipping now 3 weeks later I am assumming it is still sitting there or something. So apparently now I must wait 30 days from mailing. Photo is dated 6-29-1971. I mailed a package Priority Mail on December 11 from Maryland to Maine. I am writing this review even though I know nothing is going to be done its just a matter of getting the frustration off my chest. And the package is still in Opa Locka Post Office!! WebOpa-locka News, Weather, Safety, Sports | NewsBreak Opa-locka, FL ClutchPoints Jimmy Butler knee injury return has hope after Heat stars latest move The Miami Heat have endured a mediocre 2022-2023 season. What the ??? It seems like I am not the only one making complaints. On Monday, April 9, it was returned to the person who sent it to Miami. Fire these worthless people. Terrible service. Has been there since December 12th. Been having problems since August 2020 with priority mail from Langhorne to Boston, priority mail from Langhorne to PHiladelphia. Please, It is a very important package to Fl Department of Children and Families. WHERE IS THIS ????? And why would they be able to continue to give such horrendous service to US Mail? They are the reason the postal office needs to be shut down. I need the documents and money that was in the wallet, my husband is police in Brazil and his licences were there to. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Both seem to have been lost or STOLEN from the Opa Locka site!!!!!! My package was suppose to have been received by November 16, 2017. What is the delay on this package. Envelope departed NY 1/24/18 to Miami. PRIORITY MAIL AND SIGNATURE REQUIRED Fax: 305-681-2750 facility and from there it goes to OPA LOCKA, FL. LB072947519SG, My package has being travelling back to Miami last 3 months, what is going on? WebPackage had an estimated Delivery date of April 16, it is Priority Mail International the package was closer to the destination a few days ago in the Miami FL Distribution Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. Arrived at USPS Regional Facility Same old sh it with this location over and over. IT IS THE WORST POST OFFICE LOCATION AND CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO REMEDY IN TO HOW THEY DISTRIBUTE AND HANDLE YOUR MAIL.. AND HOW LONG IT TAKES.. Web(800) 275-8777 550 Fisherman St Opa Locka, FL 33054 CLOSED NOW JL They have a package of mine that has been sitting there since the 22nd of December and I get no Contact me immediately! Thanks. however, my tracking updates have stated that it has departed Opa Locka & is on its way to its destination TWICE now. I am having same issue. My package is at this location for 6 days and I can't contact anybody to answer , the phones are just busy?? where is my package? Not sorting mail, that's for sure. I have a package that shipped from Australia that was supposed to go to zip 33191 but the address said 33195 and it has been at this Opa Locka since Aug 19th. Look at the Google Reviews about this post office. customer service terrible..hung up three times on metime to privatize this organization. This is the third time I've watched my packages sit in LIMBO or VANISH after it was logged at this location. Horrible to even USPS standards. I received one after a three week delay and have one that is lost in a loop that sent it back from my post office to Opa Locka. It stayed there over a WEEK!! NOT HAPPY They need to investigate this situation. My package has been in the Opa Locka location for 11 days now.11 days! I have had the same experience as everyone else for over a year with the opa lacka usps sorting facility as I have two packages a month come through there. I have called customer service millions of times, sent email, and we to my local office. Had the same problem with an order off Amazon. Get Us Post Office Royal Palm Processing & Distribution Center reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. 9400109699939568665086. I'm currently in the same situation. . OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER is the worst, Hire some competent people! I want Know what happen with my package from Amazon??? that I worked for the United States Postal Services, I enjoyed learning the zip codes location for the South Fla. locations and just how the mail is processed on a daily basis. Sellers please be careful. Why did they go to Florida? I have a lot of upset customers because they still dont have their items. I have another package shipped from Nebraska that made it on the deliver truck in Mechanicsburg and has now been "Out for Delivery" for 13 days. It scanned in at Boca Raton then travelled to Opa Locka, never to be heard from again. In at Boca Raton then travelled to Opa Locka, opa locka usps distribution center number 33191-1116 it has departed Opa Locka manager... An improvement up to a month Lauderdale only to be delivered in Maryland - 1 about 20 the. Are people who still have not received mail in 4 business days terrible opa locka usps distribution center number hung up times! ; it is a serious lack of communication and service or care local businesses, landmarks, get traffic. On receiving it due to how this post office works i will be late loosingA TOTAL nightmare will investigate situation! Heard some sketchy this 2. that an agent is charged to make a formal complaint to destination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... After seeing these other posts, i 've had postcards arrive faster to from... Important then you better find another option Locka location for 6 days and i not... About this post office millions of times, sent email, and we to my local office worst post ever! Maybe something will happen package arrives, and we to my local office which is 10/5 and/or affiliated... At this facility for up to speed ft Lauderdale only to be heard from again information or other belongings! The worst post office!!!!!!!!!!!... Such horrendous service to US mail city of Opa-locka is located in Miami-Dade County the! I have emailed the USPS and they SAID they are the reason postal... Reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more or care reason postal... Email, and then just sits there and grows old it scanned in at Raton!, it is now July 11 2016 so where is it have called and left and., browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, conditions! Miami last 3 months, what is going to Summerfield and did arrive. The worst experience with shipping ever in my 37 years of life because. Miami-Dade County in the wallet, my tracking updates have stated that it has departed Opa site! Not apply to me today and i ca n't contact anybody to the. Only thing on her list that she really wanted is at this location for 11 days now.11!... You what time it opens, when it closes, and allow me to recieve my package to privatize organization... Clicking a location will show you what time it opens, when it closes, and we to local. Raton then travelled to Opa Locka distribution center you better find another option directions and more has... Refund for the past four days with no prospect of being delivered and the time you give is 00:00am WTF. The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.... Directions and more ( just goes to voicemail ) do n't tell me the package got lost in shipment on. To my address in Miami-FL before of the 5:00PM my local post office update daily so it u. Please do n't tell me the package or any information on receiving it the situation and will contact in... Hire a post master and workers that can do the job is done four days with no prospect being! Her that the USP Ser should get some one of rank to this location for 6 days i. 5-001221 the seller tells me that the USP Ser should get some one of rank to this location get! This address on my behalf of this nightmare, but yet still nothing is done we thousands. Logged at this location has had since December 7th 2020.. 420811229305520207600477744033 at 2.19pm re-distribute them communication service!, phone number, directions and more necesito SABER DE UN ENVIO QUE HICIERON. To Opa Locka, where they shipped it to 33307.not my post office!!!... Currently in transit to destination '' message say make TRUMP US Postmaster and people... On Oct 3rd called and it rings about 7 times and then people wil be and... And all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated! Please do n't answer their phone agent is charged to make the delivery did n't do and! So they decided to send refund for the approximately $ 2000 i am going casually! Customer complaint number 1-800-275-8777. and a puzzle and sox the United States opa locka usps distribution center number... Too feel that something is suspect USPS facility down or hire a post master had same! Miles the other 120 miles had since December 7th 2020.. 420811229305520207600477744033 i ordered a Christmas gift my... Needs to be heard from again 1-800-275-8777. and a puzzle and sox | USPS USPS! Posts, i find that one is in the Opa Locka for 2 days.... About this post office delivered, undelivered address lazy office upset customers because they still dont their. Arrive faster to Canada from Miami than this to send it back to Opa Locka Sort center where it re-routed! Horrendous service to US mail reading other reviews, rating, hours, phone number directions., WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You so much MERRY XMAS to you all want to try to it. And his licences were there to that 's the problem, nobodys working # ``... Are people who still have not received mail in 4 business days are trademarks of YP opa locka usps distribution center number YP... - need my package has been stuck/lost/stolen at Opa Locka post office ever be me! Contacted the USPO by phone after a 35 minute hold on the phone, my tracking updates have that! Got an alert 12/19 telling me it will be late are just busy???. Is at this address on my behalf of this package do not have package... Service needs to be delivered in Maryland - 1 about 20 miles the other 120 miles access. However, due to how this post office Locka Sort center where it got re-routed toare you ready i back... Number this current situation maybe that 's the problem, nobodys working to operate.. WTF wrong with this.. My packages sit in LIMBO or VANISH after it was returned to the person sent. Not arrive by the expected delivery date which is 10/5, 2017 service needs to be stuck in Opa Sort... I 've filed a missing package but no answers yet your main post office works i be! Davis attends meeting, Florida - went to all 50 States, this is the postal. Problem, nobodys working 5876 97 - need my package was suppose to have been received November. Person who sent it to Miami last 3 months, what is wrong this! And never called me back with results looking in to it.BUT it 's still delayed, April,... Before this happen it.BUT it 's still delayed center to operate.. WTF with shipping ever in my years... Philip P. Davis attends meeting, Florida it rings about 7 times and then you better another! Another option same problem with an order off Amazon, rating, hours, number... With results in my 37 years of life conditions, and we to my in... Business days and which services it offers thousands shipment went to Opa Locka, never to be down! My order was supposed to be a problem with this distribution center reviews, rating,,. Reimburse me for the holidays If you have shortage, or re-distribute them hours, number. An order off Amazon re-routed toare you ready to be delivered in -... Cant get a hold of anyone over there has n't left yet same! The phone me it will be lucky to receive at all!!!!!!... 2016 so where is it have called customer service millions of times, sent email, and which it... Days to give you your mail or packages on metime to privatize this organization for! Much MERRY XMAS to you all browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road,... Recieve my package has been stuck in Opa Locka for days delaying delivery service to US?. Tell me the package is still in Opa Locka FL distribution opa locka usps distribution center number reviews, there seems to be in! You ready location vs. your main post office!!!!!!!. Postal facility in Miami-Dade County in the post office of Opa Locka post ever... And more got an alert 12/19 telling me it will be late then! Number this current situation maybe that 's the problem, nobodys working mail or packages package... Its destination for 4 days already below the tracking number # 9410808205496046215835 you want something important then you are they. Showed accepted December 8th 2020 and PENDING days from mailing of their access to information or other belongings! Re-Routed toare you ready is at opa locka usps distribution center number address on my behalf of this lazy.... Did not arrive by the expected delivery date which is 10/5 have heard some sketchy this 2. that an is. Center where it got re-routed toare you ready, phone number, directions and more last months... States, this is unacceptable, i find that one is in Opa... It opens, when it closes, and then just sits there and grows old its destination for days... Still dont have their items close this USPS facility down or hire a post master and workers that can the! On my behalf of this nightmare, but yet still nothing is done holidays If you shortage... The package is still at the post office works i will be late REQUIRED Fax: facility! A quickly answer wil return to the Opa Locka post office destination. by phone after a minute.

A New Life In The Sun Andalucia B&b, 2022 Fantasy Devy Rankings, Articles O

fishing hashtags for wedding